Block incin and stuff *Discontinued due to Incinerate nerfs*

your characters are blocked.

one thing i know with spells is gem lvl mine are not 20 yet and none are quality i know this stuff helps alot. also it will help that my next 5 points are all jewels so i get 1% block + some dmg.
ah sorry, got the options wrong :) now it should work.
enjoying the build so far in the 1M HC league, pretty good clear speed and very safe, even though only 4.5k hp

getting a rathpith and GG jewels will be very hard if not even impossible though.

could use better rings, any other suggestions?

Spoiler
Last edited by danteafk on Oct 11, 2015, 1:36:52 PM
Im LVL83 now and i had a really nice idea. I used another 4L to put: CWDT lvl1 - GMP - Freezing Pulse - Ice Spear.
So now I have 2 CWDT setups to gain more life on hit. Its not looking only sick, the Life gain is much more better.
I made the setup instead of: CWDT lvl 3 - Temp chains lvl 7 - Herald of ice setup, Because the Tempest shield is Cursing enemies effectivly, so another curse didnt make sense to me.
sry for my bad english tho :D
Just got lvl 85 with this build and with that all challenges completed. Only died to super fast/crit corrupted blood that I didn't notice in time to use flasks. Need more chaos res.

Dmg wise I changed my LMP to FP. I got more dmg and longer range compared to LMP and no need to switch gems for tough bosses or w/e beyond mod spawns throw at me. With high mobility and long range/dmg game got quite easy and my gems are just hitting lvl 19. My dmg is 7108 without any big investment into dmg. FP>LMP. My hp is 5417 and shield is 2641. 51/39 Block chance (for now).

I use CWDT-IC and self casting EC. Id say it is pretty much a "must have" when leveling/precoil since it adds another layer dmg reduction of safety for few sec through IC. Personally ill keep that gem setup even after I get coil. Its just that good.

I have a suggestion for creator of this awesome build. Name it or rename it to: "IMMORTAL (here enter w/e you like i.e Scion or Tank or Flamethrower?)".

Thx for sharing your build.

P.S Crafting right jewels is freaking hard.
Last edited by Sidad on Oct 13, 2015, 4:18:06 AM
Hello, i need help to decide what to use in last 3L i have left on my LC build. I play standard, so i don't think i need CWDT+IC+EC, so i was thinking about something like Vaal haste+Vaal grace+ID. What would you recommend me to use?
My current gear (still trying to buy good shield and gloves):
Spoiler
IGN: rooteniy
"
r00teniy wrote:
Hello, i need help to decide what to use in last 3L i have left on my LC build. I play standard, so i don't think i need CWDT+IC+EC, so i was thinking about something like Vaal haste+Vaal grace+ID. What would you recommend me to use?
My current gear (still trying to buy good shield and gloves):
Spoiler

Vaals skills are a good choice, i'd use vaal lightning trap, its amazing for bosses and very high hp rares, you can switch to vaal clarity for -60 regen maps, those are fucking annoying
Lowest level Hardcore Atziri Kill ~ Level 65 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyDB6Haa6U8
Level 100 Tempest HC with self-made and most played build of POE 2.0 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlTUOhqEZ9s
(✿◠‿◠)
"
Sidad wrote:
Just got lvl 85 with this build and with that all challenges completed. Only died to super fast/crit corrupted blood that I didn't notice in time to use flasks. Need more chaos res.

Dmg wise I changed my LMP to FP. I got more dmg and longer range compared to LMP and no need to switch gems for tough bosses or w/e beyond mod spawns throw at me. With high mobility and long range/dmg game got quite easy and my gems are just hitting lvl 19. My dmg is 7108 without any big investment into dmg. FP>LMP. My hp is 5417 and shield is 2641. 51/39 Block chance (for now).

I use CWDT-IC and self casting EC. Id say it is pretty much a "must have" when leveling/precoil since it adds another layer dmg reduction of safety for few sec through IC. Personally ill keep that gem setup even after I get coil. Its just that good.

I have a suggestion for creator of this awesome build. Name it or rename it to: "IMMORTAL (here enter w/e you like i.e Scion or Tank or Flamethrower?)".

Thx for sharing your build.

P.S Crafting right jewels is freaking hard.

Yes crafting jewels is not fun anymore, they were way easier to roll in the Beta, block and life werent so rare so you actually had a realistic chance of regaling one or other, now its just trade for them unless you wanna pull your hair out. They made block and life rarer, aswell as adding a few more trash stats like mana regen :_/
Lowest level Hardcore Atziri Kill ~ Level 65 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyDB6Haa6U8
Level 100 Tempest HC with self-made and most played build of POE 2.0 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlTUOhqEZ9s
(✿◠‿◠)
Last edited by yotmato on Oct 13, 2015, 4:22:09 PM
hey!! i loved this build and i actually got the lvl 90 for first time thx to this build, i always get bored to other builds and make new builds, but i enjoyed this one so much.
i've been trying some defensive spells for the cwdt setup, i dropped firestorm because my pc was going to explode and instead of it i dropped knockback on the ball lightning setup, and realized that with it you will win more hp with cybil's, because u will hit them back and keep hitting them with the same ball, also knockback saves me from melee hardhitters like the vaal giants or skeletons without moving and cancelling my incinerate.
thx for creating such a fun and cheap build, cheers mate!!
"
FredddO wrote:
hey!! i loved this build and i actually got the lvl 90 for first time thx to this build, i always get bored to other builds and make new builds, but i enjoyed this one so much.
i've been trying some defensive spells for the cwdt setup, i dropped firestorm because my pc was going to explode and instead of it i dropped knockback on the ball lightning setup, and realized that with it you will win more hp with cybil's, because u will hit them back and keep hitting them with the same ball, also knockback saves me from melee hardhitters like the vaal giants or skeletons without moving and cancelling my incinerate.
thx for creating such a fun and cheap build, cheers mate!!

Thank you! :)
(✿◠‿◠)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info