Block incin and stuff *Discontinued due to Incinerate nerfs*

"
Sgravion wrote:
"
Rathik2 wrote:
"
Alonfire wrote:
Did u consider using Iron Will instead of faster casting in a 6L?
Iron Will got a huge buff, no more reduced cast Speed,Spelldmg Quality and most importantly no mana multilpier.
The build got already over 250 str.

I would like to re ask this. Topic is to big to look for its reply.

20/20 iron will < 20/20 faster casting at high levels. at least i experienced over 88 lvl fc > iw.

otherwise u should have tons and tons of str to get a real benefit from iw. about 450/500 str.

with this str value dps with iw is about equal to that of fc.

with a value of 450-500 str, is more important life rise then the dps u got.

Is the tooltip DPS a good correct indicator to see which is doing the most damage or I shouldn't trust that?

As it is now with a level 19/20 iron will and 381STR does more damage than a level 19/20 faster casting.

Also my spell echo is also 19/20 if that makes any difference.
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
obviously u have to see the overall equilibrium of your dps which is made by a flat base x-y fire damage, a spell moltiplicator and a spell casting speed.
if u want to reach higher dps values fc > iw. u can easily get very very easily spell moltiplicator with jewels... more then the casting speed.
when i was around 82-83 i switched fire penetration with a 18/20 iw... my dps have had a boost and i was able to kill faster, then when i tok some dps node tree, my dps was slowered but with fire penetration i was able to kill faster.

so:

1) watch dps tooltip but it is not the only indicator u have to watch to;
2) best configuration for higer levels and euilibrated dps is fc+fp.
Last edited by Sgravion on Aug 14, 2015, 5:36:57 PM
I'm quite new to this build. I have sometimes problems with stuns - how do you guys handle stuns? Am I just having too low of hp pool right now or why am i having trouble with being stunned.

(lvl 72, 3,9k hp - started doing lvl 68-70 maps)
"
khoifx wrote:
I'm quite new to this build. I have sometimes problems with stuns - how do you guys handle stuns? Am I just having too low of hp pool right now or why am i having trouble with being stunned.

(lvl 72, 3,9k hp - started doing lvl 68-70 maps)

use kaom roots xD
or 1k armor shie;d => 5k arm total
stun its low life + high phys damage(no use granite?o_O)

Last edited by mndstrm on Aug 14, 2015, 10:15:56 PM
May I ask what's the use of the "- 4L: Cast when Damage Taken Level 1 - Ball Lightning Level 1 - Firestorm/Glacial Cascade Level 1 - GMP" ?

What for ?
When that procs "CWDT-Cascade-Firestorm-GMP", you throw spells\hits all around, which convert to HP\Shield through Cybil's life gain on hit. Think that's the reason.
"
hulkgor wrote:
When that procs "CWDT-Cascade-Firestorm-GMP", you throw spells\hits all around, which convert to HP\Shield through Cybil's life gain on hit. Think that's the reason.

Got it ! That's bloody smart !
Deathless Atziri run, i was so scared because im new on this but it was easy. The hard part was the trio

Haha nice. Dropping a hope and sceptre on the floor to make it look like a sick kill
"
PoEDan79 wrote:
Haha nice. Dropping a hope and sceptre on the floor to make it look like a sick kill

I know it seems fake and i wish i could actually fake it, all i have but the lightning coil is worth like 10ex
Last edited by Raadree on Aug 15, 2015, 4:13:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info