Weekend Stash Tab Bundle Sales!

Make the hardcore league as rewarding as the beyond league please, Chris!
Last edited by Mephisto_n on Jun 13, 2015, 10:30:15 AM
send greetings to my old friend brutus.

is there no way you can auto-generate reports from your dev's commits if you encourage them to add tags to release related changes?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Can you add more payment options ( Skrill, Neteller ) ?
I feel like you don't want my money. A regular tab bundle on Sunday will be 110 points and points are bought in increments of 50. A premium tab is 165 points. So whichever I choose to buy, I will have points left. I get that this is done so people HAVE to buy more points to get the things they want and then probably mindlessly buy anything with the remaining points (so next time they have to do the same).

However, I hate such practices. I'm sure I'm the minority but I am not going to buy the same number of points I would have needed to buy before the sale just to have some left (because of the sale). For me, this is the same as not having a sale. So I will pass.
"
How's your weekend going?

bored
IGN @dime
I smell Development Manifesto entries.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
btw, why's the premium stash tab discount smaller than the normal tab discount? :(
Last edited by ToxDwarf on Jun 13, 2015, 12:30:53 PM
"
Silanah wrote:
I feel like you don't want my money. A regular tab bundle on Sunday will be 110 points and points are bought in increments of 50. A premium tab is 165 points. So whichever I choose to buy, I will have points left. I get that this is done so people HAVE to buy more points to get the things they want and then probably mindlessly buy anything with the remaining points (so next time they have to do the same).

However, I hate such practices. I'm sure I'm the minority but I am not going to buy the same number of points I would have needed to buy before the sale just to have some left (because of the sale). For me, this is the same as not having a sale. So I will pass.

You got it wrong
I assume you are new player and dont need much tabs, just few more to get things sorted and you dont plan spending money on microtransactions effects etc.
You can buy any moment 6 normal tabs for 150 points and you got 0 points left
But tomorrow with promotion you can buy for the same cash spend (15$) 6 normal tabs for 110 points and get 1 premium tab for 40 points.
You finish with zero points and you got 7 tabs instead of 6 and 1 is even colored :P

Good Luck

Wow, thats just messed up. You got something for less and you complaining about left over points (that you can spend on anything else ie pets). Spend them or try to live with your OCD.
Im really looking forward to 2.0 Chris!

I got around to getting Pillars of Eternity so that's what i'll be doing this weekend
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info