Hideout of the Week: The First Zoo of Wraeclast

"
"
lord_joshi wrote:
Very well and creative explanation from you, Bex. But i honestly think, that there is absolutely nothing special about this hideout aside from the fact, that there is a lot of money for MTX pets in it. Don't get me wrong, i really like the fact, that people are giving GGG money, and for PoE and GGG and therefore for all players and also for me it's really good, if people spend more money. But that alone doesn't make a hideout any special. And, to be honest, aside from some different, but common, fences and corpses, there is nothing in it, than pets. And that, in my opinion, is not special.

I completely agree, but they asked, stressing that it really is the sort of hideout that most people probably wouldn't get to see day to day, so I said yes. There are some AMAZING hideouts yet to be featured in the hideout board (and I am sure they will, because Bex loves making these videos), but I'm still proud that my little zoo has been shown to a wider audience than my friends list.

well personally I thought the ho was awesome and the video was hilarious!
The dance was good to see but could have used some fireworks to close it out.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
Oh Charan... I thought you would have a roller coaster in your zoo.
RIP Diablo franchise

RIP Bird Lovers of Wraeclast <BLÔW>

Congrats Chris & others for cashing out! I don't blame you. I'll be saving money now... unless I start making a lot more. Can't wait to see if you guys start a new studio in six years! RIP GGG
Love the sense of humor :D!
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
Haha, what a funny vid, well done
loved the commentary, i also agree with charan in the fact that his h/o is minimalist. but its still a fun place to hang out and i dont think there are many other players who could/would build a zoo. also, surprised that not many people have claimed favoritism. I mean GGG totally picked this because charan has so many GGG points :P
Hey this is a signature! pretty cool stuff...yeah...
Clearly P2W. Absolutely no doubt
[Removed by Admin]
"
"
lord_joshi wrote:
Very well and creative explanation from you, Bex. But i honestly think, that there is absolutely nothing special about this hideout aside from the fact, that there is a lot of money for MTX pets in it. Don't get me wrong, i really like the fact, that people are giving GGG money, and for PoE and GGG and therefore for all players and also for me it's really good, if people spend more money. But that alone doesn't make a hideout any special. And, to be honest, aside from some different, but common, fences and corpses, there is nothing in it, than pets. And that, in my opinion, is not special.

I completely agree, but they asked, stressing that it really is the sort of hideout that most people probably wouldn't get to see day to day, so I said yes. There are some AMAZING hideouts yet to be featured in the hideout board (and I am sure they will, because Bex loves making these videos), but I'm still proud that my little zoo has been shown to a wider audience than my friends list.

Your zoo is...lacking in Deer and Bears...
Yeah, I havent touched mine for awhile, I took down all the webs because it was hurting my eyes. Never got round to remaking it yet
not as bad as I expected it to be ;)
I did not see a decapitated head rolling around the visitors area, or did I just miss it?

Bex' presentation was great. Just watching the zoo is ok but the comments made it really funny.

Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info