Hideout of the Week: The First Zoo of Wraeclast

I had a cool little petting zoo but nothing on this scale, I think its great and you guys should not crap on the guy for his vision since art is based on the individual.
I thought it was cool. This is actually the first HOTW video I've clicked on, because I like animals. Although as some people mentioned, it may be simpler than other hideouts on HOTW, I don't think a zoo needs to be really complex. It's a zoo, lol. They're simple in real life most of the time.

I, for one, wouldn't presume to think that they intentionally put him in the video just because he buys a lot of stuff. What's more likely is they have more contact with the large donaters (probably because they're both more interested in the game and have worked with GGG before) so they're likely to notice these hideouts in the first place. It's not like they have a list and videos of every hideout in the game, and they go through judging which ones are best ...

Anyway, thanks for donating and keeping the game alive. A lot of people that don't pay that much (or at all) still get to play because of people like you.

BTW, love your sword <3.
Last edited by Ixoziel on Jun 22, 2015, 11:58:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info