Hideout of the Week: The Corrupted Temple

"
mucker wrote:
"
nyash wrote:
New helmet, ring, amulet and boots. 4 in total = act 4. Illuminati confirmed

None of them are new. The helm and boots are from one of the supporter mtx sets. The ammy and ring are old race rewards of existing items.

3x i, 2x l, 1x u, m, n, a, t = illuminati. Confirmed indeed.
- I didn't say half the shit people quote from me - Albert Einstein
I like the hideout no doubt but what I like the most is that super sexy angelic voice that presents it :)
wow nice
another neat camera view thingy. it's always fun to spend a minute watching insanely creative hideouts. it's a lot of work, it's just amazing that ggg still takes the time to search for those, because while there are people who bitch about it that it's no new information (which they get almost every other weekday!!!) there are still those who enjoy the vids a lot!
keep'em coming :D
Hey, hey! It's the Postal Dude! Get him!
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
HotW is boring, sorry to say that
BotW was Ok but this is plain inutile and boring

Instead of making H/o of the week. Why dont you use that time to share real worthy information with players, IE: Unique item of the week. A weekly video that explains the creation process of a Diaeternal unique item, that would be fucking nice. Know the limitations and the reasoning behind items...

No, just no. H/o of the week is awesome, why is every thread filled with hate.

<Edited by support>
Last edited by Eben_GGG on Jun 4, 2015, 6:35:54 AM
"
105731337 wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

Instead of making H/o of the week. Why dont you use that time to share real worthy information with players, IE: Unique item of the week. A weekly video that explains the creation process of a Diaeternal unique item, that would be fucking nice. Know the limitations and the reasoning behind items...

No, just no. H/o of the week is awesome, why is every thread filled with hate. <Edited by support>

He is quite right. The hideout of the week concept doesn't bring anything to do the game than show people with too much free time making their hideouts look awesome.
Let me remind you this isn't "The Sims", this game is not about making a cool looking hideout. I am not saying people can't do that, but it's not something they should be focused on. Also the idea he mentioned is quite on point.
Having a Unique of the week concept, or even skill combination of the week, or anything else that is more gameplay oriented would be a lot more usefull, than showing of people playing The Sims in Path of Exile.
Øvè®þðwé® Øvê®®ûn Øvè®çðmé
Last edited by Eben_GGG on Jun 4, 2015, 6:36:19 AM
Thanks Bex; great job by shepherddwu in constructing this hideout. Working on my hideout is a nice diversion for "down time" in between leagues, race seasons, etc.; I pick up some nice ideas from watching these HoTW videos. I don't understand the venom: It's a game, folks; it's designed to be fun...how you find that fun is up to you.

Please keep these videos coming Bex; it's great to acknowledge some outstanding imagination and the hours of time and effort that are put into constructing these hideouts. Have fun!
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
<Edited by support>

Thanks for the new HotW video, it was great as usual! I liked last week's h/o more though!
Last edited by Eben_GGG on Jun 4, 2015, 7:18:49 AM
too gruesome to my liking
Path of Exile - RNG based hoarding simulator
"
105731337 wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

No, just no. H/o of the week is awesome, why is every thread filled with hate.

<Edited by support>

The problem with H/O of the week is that we don't get any actual news. It would be great if H/O of the week was a bonus news item. When it replaces news is when it becomes a disappointment.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info