Hideout of the Week: The Corrupted Temple

For more information, you can find the author's thread here. If you would like to submit your own hideout for the next episode, just post a thread about it in the hideouts forum.
Sick H/O
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
wow
Path of Trade Chat
HotW is boring, sorry to say that
BotW was Ok but this is plain inutile and boring

Instead of making H/o of the week. Why dont you use that time to share real worthy information with players, IE: Unique item of the week. A weekly video that explains the creation process of a Diaeternal unique item, that would be fucking nice. Know the limitations and the reasoning behind items...
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Jun 3, 2015, 10:16:15 PM
I like these hideout of the week videos. They are quick and enjoyable.

Keep them coming!
this is the first hideout video i ever watched cause there was a grill talking to me
awesome hideout.
Last edited by kurtcobainsshotgun on Jun 3, 2015, 10:26:12 PM
Pentagram? It's actually a Septagram or Heptagram. ;P

(Or as Southerners say, a seven-pointed star.)
"
grijnskat wrote:
Pentagram? It's actually a Septagram or Heptagram. ;P

(Or as Southerners say, a seven-pointed star.)

I was hoping no one would notice! :P I realised it after the video was already made and it was too late.

Damn it, Bex!
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
HotW is boring, sorry to say that
BotW was Ok but this is plain inutile and boring

Instead of making H/o of the week. Why dont you use that time to share real worthy information with players, IE: Unique item of the week. A weekly video that explains the creation process of a Diaeternal unique item, that would be fucking nice. Know the limitations and the reasoning behind items...

Don't like them? Don't watch them, don't open the threads, go do something else. Plenty of people do enjoy them and don't need to see you pissing and moaning.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info