Divination Card Update

I think this is going to be an awesome system. Are we going to be seeing cards for unique items or anything like that? Facebreaker?
We took a lot of pro gamers and tuned the content to the point where they thought it was challenging... then we doubled it. - Jay Wilson
"
"
Vaydra wrote:
Chris any chance there will be a card album UI or second loot tab (only for cards) ? :)

CARD ALBUM, YES PLEASE! :o
It would be awesome to have an achievement-style album, just to browse through the artwork and see the flavour text... perhaps make the cards unlock in the album only when you first drop them, or when you first collect a pack. :)

Besides that I think the cards look great and I'm very much looking forward to seeing new ones. To everyone saying that some of them are trash - that also means they'll probably have to drop more often, meaning the given supporter's "work" will be seen more in the game. :D

YES we want CARD Album plz :)
If it can't be done atm, pla make it for later, that will be nice idea and will save our stash space too :)

League specific pages where you can drag and drop cards into respective slots like jewels to better view the artwork and maybe even redeem the card as well.
I would like some completeness indicator on the card-icon itself - so in dont need to mouseover all cards i posses to find near complete sets for drooling ;)
Card album would be nice. I wonder if the cards will be part of the upcoming new league achievements after Awakening is released.
"
Spokodude wrote:
love the concept behind divination cards... and lost love in particular looks great

my only concern about these cards is that they will drop so frequently (especially for items i wouldn't bother to pick up) and i will be constantly leaving them on the ground. screen clutter is already a pretty big problem in the game, and i feel like these cards should be made in a way so that they are a no-brainer pickup. i guess one way to solve this problem is to make niche, low-level cards only droppable in lower level zones (like for example, normal mud flats for the lifesprig). also, perhaps divination cards for items you might not otherwise care to pick up can be vendored for something useful (like 5 alch shards) so that they will always be worth picking up

Agreed.
So, this does look interesting. Yes, the benefits from completing these specific sets don't seem so impressive, but maybe there will be better sets, loot-wise.

The art and feel of these cards is amazing, though I personally find "The Hermit" to be not very beautiful. I love the art on the other two, though.

I also highly wish for a card album. This could give players another incentive to collect the cards as well, besides reaping its rewards.

The poem by W.H.Auden seems to be still copyrighted (like someone already pointed out)!!!
They look more like old school illustrations. Bravo!
Censored.
"
Cazychel wrote:

The poem by W.H.Auden seems to be still copyrighted (like someone already pointed out)!!!

There is no originality neither on poems,neither on music.

Though he might be possible got the idea from that poem,it is nowhere near the same,so no,no copyright infrigement,lol.

Bye bye desync!
1, Thanks to all dem Highgate supporters, is with gr8 joy that I embrace a new system that some of you could support.

2, I feel it could be used with more creativity -even though 'tis too soon to have a clear judgment over these; combo cards with another div, take advantage of the lore to create themed stuff, focus on currency/gear/gems that are rare to find by oneself. Not to mention the potential behind corrupted divs.

3, The card's art could use another improvement -placement and design wise, I do love that retro/worn concept but I could see it climb another step.

Back to The Melee (Reaving Insight): view-thread/1240462
Fusion Skill Engineering: view-thread/1095291

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info