Shock Nova Revamped - Teaser Video!

I welcome the changes but the new visuals is a dissapointment really. Looks like a ice crash..

the arc blue color is perfect as it is, don't change it.

Also, did I mention it looks like ica shock crash?

You can do better GGG, don't settle for the first thing, it's not always the best.
Excellent improvement! No more giant hole in the middle.
Guild Leader - LÉGÄCY

POE is happy good luck fun time for great imperialistic leaders!
So this will be the new one button spam build ?
A good improvement, though the damage would have to be pretty substantial in order to justify a caster basically going into melee
"
Rupenus wrote:
Why dont you add an ability to shock nova like diablo 2's static strike, in order To make it viable for almost all builds: ''Every enemy in a radius around you loses %1 or 0.5% of their health.''

Because if they do so then we can go max cast and just insta kill boss ?
Sweet. Will probably try and integrate this into my current ice nova build. Shock nova to shock enemies then an ice nova to freeze and finish them off. :)
"
Rory wrote:
As there was some confusion, here is a diagram of the way it deals damage:

Spoiler

Am I the only one that got really confused by this?

How is the damage 150% in the middle if those enemies are get hit twice by two effects that deal 100% each?
This takes me back to the good old times with D2, nova sorc :D I'm so gomna make a shock nova build....
shock nova CoC arc, looking forward to the skill. Also about the different areas and mobs taking 1x and 2x damage, im guessing the middle ring deals 2x damage as to keep some of the feel of the old nova, enemies that are the closest to you only take 1x damage so you need to position your character properly in order to deal max damage.
As soon as it hits the beta here comes my testing!! :)
Visit my shop!

〆〆〆 ( ( ( THE BALROG'S BAZAAR ) ) ) 〆〆〆

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info