What should i do with this Bow ?

should i regal or aug or craft from master critical strike ? is ilvl78
Last edited by davc1234567890 on May 22, 2015, 5:10:25 AM
What's your budget for crafting it?
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Depends on how much you're willing to spend.

If no limit: Eternal it and Regal till you got a good affix, then probably craft elreon multi mod and add the rest.

Edit: Though with no limit you can probably just eternal, aug, eternal, regal, eternal, exalt till you got a perfect one, but then getting a mirror would probably be cheaper..
Last edited by Obscurin on May 22, 2015, 5:25:37 AM
i cant spend alot its 1M HC so i dont have alot currency only 2exa

should i only regal and then craft?
Last edited by davc1234567890 on May 22, 2015, 5:35:33 AM
if it were me id just regal then multimod it, at the least you will be able to add crit chance and flat phys via bench, presuming you dont hit one of those with the regal. If you hit a prefix you can also add attack speed.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
if it were me id just regal then multimod it, at the least you will be able to add crit chance and flat phys via bench, presuming you dont hit one of those with the regal. If you hit a prefix you can also add attack speed.

:D
Nice,

now you can multi mod it and add flat physical and increased crit chance. It will do a very decent bow.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
:D gg

ull have a free prefix, u could maybe do life leech, mana leech, weapon ele damage, lightning damage or attack projectiles return, all of which are reasonable choices I think. At least I presume u can do leeches, u can on melee weapons.

but ya, flat phys and crit chance are the essentials, thats now a serious bow.

good luck with ur socketing.
uhh it only has 1 mod. why are you lot recommending to regal it? why not use an aug orb??!?!?
tell me if i need to take some crafting lessons or if the advice here is shady? :D

you need advice, check the 5l harbinger thread

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info