What should i do with this Bow ?

20jew = 6s :D soon multimod/link now is 317pDPS

Last edited by davc1234567890 on May 23, 2015, 1:35:26 AM
"
kompaniet wrote:
uhh it only has 1 mod. why are you lot recommending to regal it? why not use an aug orb??!?!?
tell me if i need to take some crafting lessons or if the advice here is shady? :D

multimod takes up a suffix, chances of him hitting a stat he wanted with that regal were very low. Say he auged cold resist, now he has to regal, if his regal also hits a suffix and its not crit chance then hes screwed because he now has 2 suffixes, multimod would take up the 3rd and he would be stuck without being able to bench both flat phys and crit chance. If he regaled cold res with only the ipd prefix, he still has 2 suffixes free, so he can do multimod and crit chance as the second+third suffixes then flat physical and whatever he wants as his 3rd prefix from the bench.

People regal 1 stat items very often when doing multimod bench crafts because its 1 layer of rng, you hit a good stat like he did with attack speed and GG, ur done. If he auged attack speed, then he still needs to regal, and now the regal has to be good too. Chances of hitting 1 good mod by adding a stat were low, chances of hitting 2 good stats by aug then regal were far, far, far lower.

With perfect luck he augs t1 crit chance and then regals t1 hybrid physical damage then does multimod, attack speed, flat physical, that would be a better result but the chances of that happening are like 1 in a million. Straight regal is a guarantee that he can get crit and flat phys, only way it could have gone wrong is if he hit flat phys or crit chance with the regal but hit a super low roll, which again was highly unlikely. Its alll about odds on a budget.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
"
kompaniet wrote:
uhh it only has 1 mod. why are you lot recommending to regal it? why not use an aug orb??!?!?
tell me if i need to take some crafting lessons or if the advice here is shady? :D

multimod takes up a suffix, chances of him hitting a stat he wanted with that regal were very low. Say he auged cold resist, now he has to regal, if his regal also hits a suffix and its not crit chance then hes screwed because he now has 2 suffixes, multimod would take up the 3rd and he would be stuck without being able to bench both flat phys and crit chance. If he regaled cold res with only the ipd prefix, he still has 2 suffixes free, so he can do multimod and crit chance as the second+third suffixes then flat physical and whatever he wants as his 3rd prefix from the bench.

People regal 1 stat items very often when doing multimod bench crafts because its 1 layer of rng, you hit a good stat like he did with attack speed and GG, ur done. If he auged attack speed, then he still needs to regal, and now the regal has to be good too. Chances of hitting 1 good mod by adding a stat were low, chances of hitting 2 good stats by aug then regal were far, far, far lower.

With perfect luck he augs t1 crit chance and then regals t1 hybrid physical damage then does multimod, attack speed, flat physical, that would be a better result but the chances of that happening are like 1 in a million. Straight regal is a guarantee that he can get crit and flat phys, only way it could have gone wrong is if he hit flat phys or crit chance with the regal but hit a super low roll, which again was highly unlikely. Its alll about odds on a budget.

thanks. you always write good replies to my questions :)
almost done with bow naw only need multimod

385dps maybe best bow 1mHC

Last edited by davc1234567890 on May 28, 2015, 1:37:37 PM
never ever, who cares about dps? pdps matters...

sry dude but that is an average bow, which can be crafted with ~5ex, but with the chance to get something better
"
Ceratoidei wrote:

sry dude but that is an average bow, which can be crafted with ~5ex, but with the chance to get something better

idc im happy with this bow spend only 2exa its great for my tornado shot build
Last edited by davc1234567890 on May 29, 2015, 10:26:58 AM
Far from best in 1mhc :P
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
"
Ceratoidei wrote:

idc im happy with this bow spend only 2exa its great for my tornado shot build
it's a good bow, no need to worry. But as said above, we can find much better.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info