New Server Locations for The Awakening Beta

So connecting to DC, when I'm in town, I get a 15 MS ping. When I go out to any area, I seem to start at 15 and then quickly jump to 50. I tried restarting my client, tried recreating instances, same thing. Enter a new area, 15 MS, move around a bit, 50.

Either way it's fast and I'm fine playing like this, it just seems strange.
GGG then - "Nah, can't have an Aussie server. Too expensive. Not enough demand. Not cost effective."

GGG now - " We're rich! YOU get a server! And YOU get a server! And YOU get a server! SERVERS FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!!"

I'm so happy.
Thank you so much GGG. :)
Brazillian server hype! hahah

That will be great, ty GGG.
This sounds great for playing solo but could increase latency for group play.
"
Dreggon wrote:
Are all of these servers from the same provider? I remember the initial Australian launch was by a less experienced company, and those servers would frequently crash + rollback during heavy load, such as at major launches like SotV and FM.

They'll all be softlayer servers.
"
IsoLateJynXx wrote:
i wish nz had a server ):

60ms to Aus not good enough for you? I'm fine with it personally, I get better ping to Aus from ChCh than people from Western Aus get in their own country. No complaints here.
great work guys im loving lock step already!
Please do something with South America, 250+ping ALWAYS..
Hey um silly question of the day. Path of exile is developed local to me in west auckland, why is there no Auckland or Wellington server?
"
Lacco wrote:
"
Samkiud wrote:
Chris, if we have that Brazilian server, how would that affect our characters, guilds, etc?

It's just a normal gateway... So, you can loggin on American, log off and loggin on Brazilian server.

É só um servidor normal... Então você pode logar no servidor Americano, deslogar e logar no Brasileiro.

Chris, "few months away"... It's still this year?

I actually do not speak Portuguese. I am from Venezuela.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info