na, support landmines
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Disrupted wrote:
"
Barry wrote:
"
jeż wrote:
personally i miss ino, dirk, bmbi,charan and charan jadem,wretch,moonyu and all other active forum poster, at least nait is still with us :D

all rand compared to me /flex

Who?

who?
sry ive seen godly and godlys dont lose hp wich wuold pretty much be a smiter with life tap
IGN: danknugsblazedopeswag
Don't feel like quoting but I like the idea of having a subforum dedicated to trolling and bad posting. You don't want it to be completely unmodded for obvious reasons but less strict modding could be fun. I visit another site regularly that has such a forum and sometimes there are some really funny threads. The site in question has a subforum for complaining about bad luck in poker so you get newbs that don't understand the game complaining and then lots of people trolling them. Could do a similar thing here where people complain about RNG or saying things like "GGG nerfed map drops -- I ran 4 75s and didn't get a single 75 map".

It lets people get some of that crap posting out and keeps it to an area where you can kind of pay attention to who the terrible posters are but you can also enjoy some of their brighter moments.

Aside from shag and barry boi, this is literally a who's who of literally who?
one thing is for sure, things are slower around here these days
I dont see any any key!
forumgames dead...
Too many forum, very tough to navigate through.

I would create grouping for forums those you can min/max for all selling/buying and class subforums
Have fun! And go buy my stuff...

Shops: 522765 / 1094567 / 1147014
I have been enjoying barely paying attention to the PoE forums. The more they descend into garbage, the less I have to pay attention!
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
"
I have been enjoying barely paying attention to the PoE forums. The more they descend into garbage, the less I have to pay attention!

You've helped too many people, answered too many questions, and provided too much feedback to escape now. You'll be back.

YOU'LL ALL BE BACK!
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
I have mixed opinions on this (and the overall forum changes). Before the changes, the forum was more active -- a correlation I think we can all agree upon. Whether it is associated with Closed Beta Forum being very active (it is), increased probation's (there are), or general abstention from the forum as a form of protest; time will tell.

Before, it was active but felt like swimming through a large sea of garbage. I think negativity is much more contagious and as such, the forum starts to take on a relatively nasty persona with anyone who refuses to struggling through it or leaving.

Now, it is pretty much a barren desert. There is not too much reason to come very often because, there isn't much to see.

Overall I think the changes were warranted and I believe the closed beta is a huge part of the inactivity. The level of nastiness is markedly lower, which I hope attracts some back to the forums that left because of the general tone.

If I had to pick between two weeks ago, and today...I would probably pick today because I feel like there is hope for this atmosphere whereas two weeks felt hopelessly disgusting.

We'll see.
Last edited by Nubatron on May 21, 2015, 6:47:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info