Upcoming changes to Leech

This game is like ground hog day these are the exact same issues the game had at the very start as it has now except change the word leech for flasks in this case.

I just wish GGG would make up its mind and stick with it long enough for us to play a build for more than a week before destroying it.(apart from discharge builds ofc those have been OP since day 1).
"Blue warrior shot the food"
I took all the leech node around the duelist + leech glove + leech chest + leech amulet and leech was still crap so I bought 40 regrets + a belly and destroyed that leech build to go full regen.

Thats how I fixed that leech 2.0
Glowing green mouse cursor plz.
Last edited by FULL_SYNTEC on Aug 30, 2015, 6:18:07 PM
Yeah LL sucks for my Hybrid Life/ES Lightning Caster... being able to watch his life get the full amount from damage then having to watch it slowly creep up to fill because of this rate junk.
IGN: DeathIsMyBestFriend, Illirianah
"
maxor wrote:
This game is like ground hog day these are the exact same issues the game had at the very start as it has now except change the word leech for flasks in this case.

Yeah but flasks suck unless you do crit. I think the idea was that they wanted to change leech so that you can't just 'Faceroll' the bosses, but that's bad.

I always run out of flask if I'm fighting a really strong boss and leech is the only way I can survive then. I'm not crit so I can't auto-recharge my flasks. I end up usually just using a tp if I don't kill the boss before my flasks run out, because leech is slow/eh I don't know it just doesn't work well. and I have leech nodes too. (Vitaliy Void)
Why is life leech so bad?

Let's see, why do you we complain about moderation?

Both answers: nothing is done about either.

If they wanted to fix the life leech gem, they'd just put it back to how it used to be.

If you wanted truly democratic moderation you'd rotate it for a few months and have people vote on their favorite most helpful mods to be elected for 1 year.
Last edited by CloudMagic on Sep 4, 2015, 9:44:28 PM
All this change does is make Life gain on hit obsolete.
Last edited by ffogell on Sep 15, 2015, 2:24:49 PM
Leech post 2.0 is garbage for most builds. Period
You are following what Blizzard did. Why?

Next you will prevent leech from undead mobs. (Blizzard did that)
Last edited by haleabus on Sep 19, 2015, 1:28:16 PM
That would be nice. But, is leech ok for normal monsters or is too the needed investment for the pay off obtained?
HC SSF Harbinguer : Templar Inquisitor, LVL 94 (RIP).
STANDARD : Templar Inquisitor, LVL 97 (ALL CONTENT DONE)
"
FULL_SYNTEC wrote:
I took all the leech node around the duelist + leech glove + leech chest + leech amulet and leech was still crap so I bought 40 regrets + a belly and destroyed that leech build to go full regen.

Thats how I fixed that leech 2.0

I agree on that, investing into (life) leech nodes seems so ineficient... Investing into regen is far better, because it's stable and doesnt stop when you stop attacking or at full life.
And if one gets Vaal Pact (or Atziri's Acuity), all that "increased life leech rate" bonuses from LL nodes (and gem) will became useless.

Leech mechanics itself is still OK, but LL nodes in the tree just SUCK! No one will invest points into them, they're just too weak.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info