Upcoming changes to Leech

Great RIP 2H Melee again, did we learn nothing from the previous nerfs to leech ?

Looks like i wont be playing this game again.

-Base leech rate will be substantially reduced for both life and mana, with less of a reduction to mana leech rate, bringing it in-line with life leech rate.

-A maximum leech rate will cap the rate at which you can leech.

-All existing values of leech will be substantially reduced, including values on existing items

Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
I did not really get into the details of the changes. But I have done claw leech builds (amongst other things) every season since I started playing like two years ago, and now they are not working well. Why nerf something that was never really op or that popular?
Please for the love of god put elemental leech back to how it was. I used to have 1% life leech, now I must get by on 0.2% and there is nowhere else I can get leech because all nodes are physical focused. This is plain stupid. Life leech should be item based, not tree based.
Last edited by CRABSNZ on Jul 19, 2015, 7:12:46 PM
Even against groups the leech changes are really underwhelming.

I've chugged more pots than I ever have just trying to stay alive against the stronger mobs / bosses.
Life leech was my main defensive stat, and now you killed it. Ty very much, like life wasnt hard enought already for 2h melee chars. Awesome changes! NOT!
Yep I can agree, I have lvl 100 with best in slot gear for 2H melee, I could do anything before patch with ease. Now I die to regular mobs in ubermap a lot and can't do it anymore. If anybody with 2H melee build still can do uber 2.0 please share video. The way I see it now is that mostly discharge/kingsguard are able to do uber, because this still give good leech. Please rollback leech changes or do something about it, because all my chars were depended on leech and have become unviable or less viable now. My low life wander dies everywhere on the spot now.
Last edited by xardas22 on Jul 23, 2015, 1:12:25 AM
"
TuroviK wrote:
This was just one of many incredibly stupid decisions made by GGG for 2.0
Can we all just accept that GGG doesn't give a crap about what we have to say on the matter. The complete lack of response from any GGG rep to any of these posts is a sign that they don't care what we have to say. Development Manifesto = "Here's where we tell you what we are going to do and there's nothing you can say that will make us change our minds."
Sadly a lot of builds are forced to use Warlord's Mark to sustain which isn't really a viable curse end game.
"
Qarl wrote:
"
vangrandson wrote:

If that means nerfed and I know that it means nerfed than rip my beloved windripper char, reflect will take care of me. And my physical crit charcters only god knows how I will not oneshotmyself to the new higher reflect rares.

We are aiming to make it better. This likely means a buff.

You lied to us.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info