State of the Beta - Post #3

"
Ekalindorskii wrote:
What do you mean by low latency? Is 50-90 ms low latency?

You will be able to choose between the modes so basically YOU decide what's low enough and what isn't.

But as a rule of thumb: With less than 100 you'll probably want lockstep, with more than 200 you'll want the one we have now. In between you decide what feels better ;)
"
RootCookie wrote:
Your selling gems with EXP at the vendor for wisdom scrolls?
You are basically killing off gem traders. Not happy.

Read again, it's said that they will go to max 8 million exp. That's around lvl 14-15. Seems fair. There's no market for <14 gems anyway.
Awesome, can't wait for this to go live :)
"
Maxwells wrote:
"
RootCookie wrote:

Read again, it's said that they will go to max 8 million exp. That's around lvl 14-15. Seems fair. There's no market for <14 gems anyway.

You forget gemcutter recipe = add 40% total and trade to vendor = and get 1 gemcutter :) So yes, I will search for +exp gems each time i lvl up :D
P.S. Or each daily - how GGG will manage it we will see soon.
Last edited by BestiyaLV on May 18, 2015, 1:52:21 AM
"
Qarl wrote:
Currently, you can only change modes while you're on the main menu. You can't do it while logged into the game world.

So you get a different setup menu, or you see the new option ingame but chant change?

Gem vendor 'system': sounds amazing! maybe depending on what RNG offers to us,we'll see... ;)

"
We have reworked the mods on rare Jewels

Doesnt this also affect the mods of magic jewels, or doesnt they share the same affixes?

"
Uvne wrote:
I don't think the gems should come with experience.

If its, as announced, limited to 8mil of gem XP and also to 8% of your own, then it offers you level 12 gems at best for 80+ chars... I dont see this as an issue (if correctly downscaled, as to expect).

Question: any eta on when the 2nd (gem) reward (from bestel) on the medicine chest quest will be fixed/"added"?
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
karnakbaruk wrote:
300 asks about wipe and no one answer... :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18AzodTPG5U
About the wipe question, I don't know if Carl decide to say it at the last moment just to be sure beta tester keep playing until the last moment and don't leave till the next update just because they know about a incomming wipe, but if it's for this reason I find that choice a little borderline.

So I just hope it's not for that reason, even if I can understand it (to keep collecting data in real condition of play, without being influenced by a information like that). I'm pretty sure I extrapolate on this and I keep my confidence in you, like many others, and I will accept Carl choice in any case since you are those who know what data you need to keep developing the beta in best conditions.

Keep doing a great job, and thanks for the game !

Ps : Sorry for my bad english, it's not my native language
Last edited by Siphot on May 18, 2015, 2:15:57 AM
"
BestiyaLV wrote:
"
Maxwells wrote:
"
RootCookie wrote:

You forget gemcutter recipe = add 40% total and trade to vendor = and get 1 gemcutter :) So yes, I will search for +exp gems each time i lvl up :D
P.S. Or each daily - how GGG will manage it we will see soon.

The GCP recipe is for 40% total QUALITY gems and has nothing at all to do with the LEVEL of them.
Awesome, will this include a whipe on the beta server?
I need to know. :P
Exile 4 life.

"No need to describe fishing in detail, just hint at it."
~Chris 2014
Can you plz give us info about an upcoming wipe?
Thx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info