Fury Road

See if you can spot the character in the film with the most development. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
See if you can spot the character in the film with the most development. =^[.]^=

I never tire of seeing her tbh.
"
totalbackline wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:

I never tire of seeing her tbh.

Erm, I meant the character who changes the most in motivation and priorities. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Just got back from seeing it and loved it, can't wait to see it again.

@Ray - I'm guessing Max's blood brother, either him or the guitarist.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

Please don't concerned moticon me.
An actual insult will suffice.
I still cant find a decent rip..the hunt continues
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Damn good movie, great casting choices, great story, and always happy to see a non-forced strong female protaganist. Furiosa felt really well done and I'm hoping for a sequel as I want more of this!

Only problem I had when watching it was I went to it in 3D and found out I dissaprove of 3D movies. I feel that the 3D shrapnel detracted from the backdrop and the other happenings on screen and I lost immersion whenever it was shown. Might just be me though.
"
Hardlicker wrote:
Just got back from seeing it and loved it, can't wait to see it again.

@Ray - I'm guessing Max's blood brother, either him or the guitarist.

Definitely not the guitarist.

Spoiler
Nux could've just been some 2D crazy, instead of someone who desperately wanted his life (and inevitable death) to have meaning, and found that meaning someplace unexpected.

=^[.]^=
I finally saw it. What a ride that was
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Saw it, have a mix feeling. Not a huge fan. The visuals look good (not counting the speed up scenes with humans that looks very bad/cheap), especially as most of it are practical effects. But other than that, meh.

Characters, are ok, or better said average. Plot is simple but ok till the half of the movie, the last part is just bad/dumb, and my biggest problem is the movies is way too over the top, a lot more compared to the mad max 2.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info