Concept Art and Teaser Images!

Lol, that concept art looks horrible. What is this? Pablo Picasso's Abstract Throwaway Volume 15?
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on May 14, 2015, 11:08:37 PM
"area" haha
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
"
monkuar wrote:
Lol, that concept art looks horrible. What is this? Pablo Picasso's Abstract Throwaway Volume 15?

This is wrong in some many levels...I don't even...
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
"
NeroNoah wrote:
"
monkuar wrote:

Do you even know what Pablo Picasso's Abstract Art was? It's shit that he made because he couldn't draw anything realistic anymore because he was TOO good at his paintings. He had to find something unique, thus, that is where the term Abstract originated from. Take a Art History class in your local community college, and come back and post. It's called an analogy.
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on May 14, 2015, 11:29:53 PM
Chickens are weird though, I don't like em.
uw yea.. KFC:)
Go AB's
"
monkuar wrote:
"
NeroNoah wrote:
"
monkuar wrote:

Do you even know what Pablo Picasso's Abstract Art was? It's shit that he made because he couldn't draw anything realistic anymore because he was TOO good at his paintings. He had to find something unique, thus, that is where the term Abstract originated from. Take a Art History class in your local community college, and come back and post. It's called an analogy.

I fail to see the cubes, sorry.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
"
BlazedAs wrote:

Concept art can be rendered imagery...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info