Concept Art and Teaser Images!

Look. This is Concept Art.

Compare the quality of this to the picture on page one. Huggggge difference.
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on May 15, 2015, 1:19:50 AM
awesome
"
monkuar wrote:

Every art that visually portraits a concept is concept art.

Just because you don't get an art-boner from these doesn't mean they are not concept art.

People these days....
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
"
monkuar wrote:

Every art that visually portraits a concept is concept art.

Just because you don't get an art-boner from these doesn't mean they are not concept art.

People these days....

What I feel is really of no importance. That's not the point, the point is: Them pushing out this type of concept ART speaks VOLUMES about what kind of motivation these so called 'Artists' are being pushed to in their offices. And in my opinion, this type of artist is not giving GGG/POE the justice their game deserves. That's why it's important.

Sometimes, it's good to give criticism cause I know for a damn fact the concept art I linked above has about 2000 times more thought and time spent into the drawing then the image in the OP.

GGG could find some random guy on GraphicRiver and get a better drawing done than that King Kaom's drawing.. I mean gee willy.
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on May 15, 2015, 1:34:33 AM
"
Coal48 wrote:
Love the concept of the monster with three upside down heads

Yeah that image is absolutely insane. Looks like a demon of some sort that got overtaken and assimilated by a parasite that grew 4 legs. Sick, and sickly done!

Though i'm a bit confused about the demon horns/claws coming out of the demon mouths.
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Last edited by unsane on May 15, 2015, 2:11:33 AM
first time i encountered the chicken men i was like whoaaaa...

i have never seen chicken men before. i have watched a lot of anime, movies, shows and played many games but never have i ever seen chicken men.

two thumbs up for chicken men.

speaking of such, does poe have any lore detailing every single monster like diablo?

[Removed by Support]
Pretty bad concept art tbh. No offence.
Mirror of Kalandra?
Well, at least they drew something which at least some people like. What have *YOU* drawn to enrich someone's life? (Me, I can't even draw a stick figure straight, never could. :) )
The more you depend on forces outside yourself, the more you are dominated by them.
--Harold Sherman
Last edited by mruuh on May 15, 2015, 2:21:35 AM
Kaom's throne looks majestic on concept, but is very underwhelming (to say the least) in the game. The first time I encountered Kaom, I even didn't notice his throne.
cool XD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info