New Unique Item: Heartbound Loop

Imagine both this rings equiped.... 700 phys damage. Unusable.
Maybe it was intended not to use it in both slots but idk, no life, no res is good enough penalty.
Diablo 3 is tutorial for PoE.
10/10
This will work well with cast on death builds :D
Woolfio @YouTube
Shit ring is shit.
This is a pretty interesting interface with the new summoning bow.

I'll have to sit on my hands and see how AA is handled with the changes, but Minion Instability with that life buff could be pretty significant for a rapid summoning build.

EDIT: Or (to recant a bit) if the flat damage is mitigated by anything at all.
Last edited by PoofGoof on May 6, 2015, 1:58:27 AM
can i cry? :)
"
PoofGoof wrote:

I'll have to sit on my hands and see how AA is handled with the changes, but Minion Instability with that life buff could be pretty significant for a rapid summoning build.

Yea until 10 of your minions pop at almost or exactly the same time and you get 3500 physical dmg to the fucking face.
Seems like the downsides outweigh the positives on this ring, not sure if i would use this while leveling or with an endgame build, i think the minion area of effect would perhaps have to be at about 30% before i would consider using this.
Looks real bad tbh
"
Ascendic wrote:
"
PoofGoof wrote:

Yea until 10 of your minions pop at almost or exactly the same time and you get 3500 physical dmg to the fucking face.

Or 7000 damage if u have the shit in both slots.
Diablo 3 is tutorial for PoE.
10/10
"
Pathological wrote:
"
Yuping wrote:
People dont realize the potential of the item.

Its a niche item with some cool sinergies. Seems fine to me.

You can use it to CwDT spells using Scolds and SRS.

You can use it to have a greater uptime on skeletons.

To me it sounds like a decent design, its not boring like most of top tier uniques

For SRS casts to have any point the CwDT needs to be high level, and thus you need to take a shitload of damage to cast even one. If SRS expiring triggers this ring, they won't be used together without high level AA, and it still won't be useful in that regard.

Skeletons are absolute crud, having a higher uptime on them is not a positive.

By far the most useful part of the ring is the 10% minion ability AoE, which will have a very good effect on clear speed. That said, I'm not sure I'd use it over a usual defensive ring.

Niche and synergies are only "potential" if they actually perform a function well. I don't see any way for this ring to perform a function well based on the minion death aspect of it. The AoE is cool, it will be used sometimes for that.

The SRS setup is so you trigger others CwDT.

Make a 4 link SRS with highest mana possible and less duration, now you can even use the jewel that increases the mana. Use it with Scolds Bridle and this Ring.

Trigger 2~4 CwDT seups on your gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info