New Unique Item: Heartbound Loop

Ok, here is an idea...

This ring together with the unique jewel that heals you for 4% of the corpses max life when you consume/destroy that corpse. And a CWDT linked to desecrate and bone offering.
I wonder if it can cause an inifinite loop of SRS. U cast SRS, then it dies and casts another SRS wich is connected to CWDT, and again and again...
Not for HC summoners, I guess...
I don't see the point of this ring... Bonus are very low and drawback doesnt bring anything...
Maybe for levelling if you don't have better ( that shouldnt be hard to find better at level 20 ).
IGN TylordRampage
"
Mbaaio wrote:
I wonder if it can cause an inifinite loop of SRS. U cast SRS, then it dies and casts another SRS wich is connected to CWDT, and again and again...

Already answered... the problem with this is that you have to use a high lvl CWDT to cast high lvl SRS.
you guys thinks it was totally supporter idea?

My bet is GGG changed a lot of what he wanted.

YOu should maybe blame GGG for creating too arsh drawback on items for certain supporters and letting others put BIS items.

This ring would be sick without the drawback imo, and I bet it is not the sup idea.
Forum pvp
Maybe supporter want that drawback? Maybe it wasn't a drawback at all to the build he had in mind?
Don't straight away kill all the possibility without trying guys :3
"
lolozori wrote:
you guys thinks it was totally supporter idea?

My bet is GGG changed a lot of what he wanted.

YOu should maybe blame GGG for creating too arsh drawback on items for certain supporters and letting others put BIS items.

This ring would be sick without the drawback imo, and I bet it is not the sup idea.

lol cry more pls
Very interesting.

This ring has potential.
Great, ring for Summoners finally, love this one :D
https://www.youtube.com/user/DaidelosGaming/featured

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info