New Unique Item: Heartbound Loop

hmm doesn't seem very valuable
S L O W E R
There are zero circumstances where I would EVER use a moonstone ring over literally any other base type let alone that one :/
Tried no-guide summoner for the first time recently and Minions (Zombies and Spectres) don't die at all or not as often once you reach maps and have all those life passives for them + auras. Doesn't seem to be that punishing to me. I wonder what it's intended for. 'Radius of Area Skills' = OP for Evangelists and Act4 bombers? Do Raging Spirits individually count as minions?
Path Of Exile Community Highlights
youtube.com/mireklefou
"
mireklefou wrote:
Do Raging Spirits individually count as minions?
Yes.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
CWDT Paradise. Cast spells by killing your own minions.
IGN: PipeBender
"
tmaciak wrote:
"
brutalrazial wrote:
Edit:my bad no dps gain just increase in aoe. Am looking forward to testing:)

ATM in Beta: CE is "less" AoE, increased AoE quality bonus is converted to area damage, not increase in AoE and minion damage is "more". So this ring gives next to nothing comparing to other options.

As many noticed in this topic, probably it was intended as some fancy pansy CwDT build.

Probably "in a good spot" and "interesting". Maybe even "creative" or at least, "niche".

Correct but I does negate some of the aoe decrease from conc effect which in turn let's me have powerful evang whilst not negating too much of their defensive proximity shield. and whoever said 15% life increase isn't much, on my current standard build this is about 1000 hp. With zombie life being buffed in cb I would imagine this is even more. Probably equivalent to an extra level at least. I run lvl 26 zombies and I expect their hp to be around 15k if it isn't nerved before release

Razza
Im just wondering will we ever get a strong endgame summoner uniq item ?

but looks like no :(
IGN: Summonium
Great
lol, another horrible unique.
"
Eranicus wrote:
Im just wondering will we ever get a strong endgame summoner uniq item ?

but looks like no :(

I would like to see some mid level es gloves with a mod like

30-45%% of non unique flask applies to minions
only applies 50% of flask to you
100% increase flask recovery rate

What you guys think?

Razza

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info