New Unique Item: Heartbound Loop

Flavor text is great... and it's an okay super-low-level summoner ring....

But like... mana regeneration rate? This thing is _completely worthless on SRS_. Why mana regen? I can see an end-game traditional summoner at least trying to use it in maps at a high level, but it doesn't seem like it'd be worthwhile enough considering how many defenses it doesn't provide.

Traditional summoners need items like this to overcome SRS, but, like, twenty times as strong. You seem to not understand how much traditional summoners are hurting right now.

And for the fiftieth time, THAT DOESN'T MEAN SRS NEEDS ANOTHER NERF IT DOESN'T NEED ANOTHER NERF. UBER ATZIRI IS ONLY BARELY DOABLE WITH MIRRORED GEAR RIGHT NOW. I ask you preemptively, PLEASE DON'T NERF SRS AGAIN, THAT WON'T MAKE TRADITIONAL SUMMONERS BETTER.
10% aoe and 15% life?
Thats like 2 nodes.
It sucks
"
tmaciak wrote:
"
brutalrazial wrote:

Correct but I does negate some of the aoe decrease from conc effect which in turn let's me have powerful evang whilst not negating too much of their defensive proximity shield. and whoever said 15% life increase isn't much, on my current standard build this is about 1000 hp. With zombie life being buffed in cb I would imagine this is even more. Probably equivalent to an extra level at least. I run lvl 26 zombies and I expect their hp to be around 15k if it isn't nerved before release
Razza

Right, but mine have 10K on 24 lvl and die virtually only to Mageara, because I don't run PoF/NA and would probably die to Atziri, but I boycott this content so it's no prob for me.

So no difference if they would have 1K more, and ATM in Beta zombies are even more sturdy. mine have like 6K on 16 lvl gem.

I can run atziri solo with my build. Feel free to check out via characters tab. Few gems are missing but not to hard to work out. I have a feeling that if it stays as it is in beta I should be able to uber. But I'm sure things will get balanced out so probably not. Not a build defining unique by any means but I can see it helping my build defensively.
LANTERN BROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
So CWDT summoner?
-
Last edited by MystXD on Jul 6, 2019, 9:29:26 AM
A new unique for my collection =D
Dream with me !
"
and it's an okay super-low-level summoner ring.

Lol.
"
Valmar wrote:
Maybe Im wrong but I think its garbage.
At low levels, sucks, 350 is too much.
At high levels, imba boss that kills 10 minions and insta RIP.

I suppose someone will find a use for this ring. Maybe not a summoner, just a guy using a couple of them, or only spectres (maybe) + golem.

Anyway, thing another ring will be better, not enough mods to justify to use it. The only that I can think can benefit is summoner, but then negatives are too hard to overcome.

Looks useless to me.

Well the whole point of most unique items is to provide an upside and then make you work around a down side.

I mean there's a number of ways you can work around the phys damage,
You could run AA which would cut the damage roughly in half.,
You could get some Armor. Its reasonably low amount of damage so Armor would be reasonably effective and 50-60% phys mitigation is not difficult to achieve
You could run a lightning coil.

If you run one of those options you reduce the damage by 40-50% if you ran any two in conjunction you could reduce the damage by 70-80%

"
brutalrazial wrote:
I can run atziri solo with my build. Feel free to check out via characters tab. Few gems are missing but not to hard to work out. I have a feeling that if it stays as it is in beta I should be able to uber. But I'm sure things will get balanced out so probably not. Not a build defining unique by any means but I can see it helping my build defensively.

Mine is here: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1188552 I now use minion damage instead of CE.
Anticipation slowly dissipates...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info