Sayya's Item Filter (version 2.81) - updated for Ritual!

Sayya!!! We need an update for Talisman league pls!!!
Thanks btw is my favorite filter.
Awesome job.
Both the default and no-hide filters have been updated with Talisman support (adding borders and alert sounds to Talisman drops). I may tweak the color of the border to more closely match Talisman-buffed monsters in-game; the current approximation I took from the screenshots.

I'll look into the Filtration issues in the next week or so--in the meantime, if you want something from the default tweaked for you, I can make a custom version if you PM me.

Feedback always appreciated!
"Nothing happened." - CharanJaydemyr, TheWretch

Sayya's Item Filter (updated for Ritual!) - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1260712
Glad to see this updated I use it on all my characters!
I want to differentiate Rares with 10%+ Quality, but I don't know what I'd do... >_<

What would be a nice Color... Hmm...

PS. OMG, your Avatar is amazing... A Rider of Sandw- er, Devourers.. :O
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Last edited by Sheriff_K on Dec 9, 2015, 8:45:23 PM
I will be testing this one :), cheers sayya!

Ill let you know if i find any issue's etc...

question
is there an animated weapon box in your lootfilter that i can enable/disable in filltration?
Else that will be my first suggestion for improving it :D!
(to just highlight white trash weapons of any kind that you can animate if you highlight the box in filtration)

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Thanks again Sayya!
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
"
Boem wrote:
is there an animated weapon box in your lootfilter that i can enable/disable in filltration?
Else that will be my first suggestion for improving it :D!
(to just highlight white trash weapons of any kind that you can animate if you highlight the box in filtration)

Not at the moment. Are there any particular ways you think this should be highlighted? Presumably increasing the font size so they're easier to target and some sort of border highlight--any colors you think would work well without being obnoxious? Inclined towards a dark ivory, perhaps, but since I've never used Animate Weapon, I'm open to suggestions. ^^
"Nothing happened." - CharanJaydemyr, TheWretch

Sayya's Item Filter (updated for Ritual!) - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1260712
perhaps a greyish border, so it's not intrusive but stands out if your playing animated weapons?

Like a target click field :p?

The whole aim of your filter is to not be intrusive, so i reckon a low-impact border would be totally fine :)

Maybe even keep the font size as is, since they drop a lot in maps and it might get overwhelming if you make them big.

I would go with greyisch(iron or copper color?) or bordeaux red :D(weapons out for blood :3?)

Peace,

-Boem-

edit : also, thanks :'D
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on Dec 9, 2015, 10:55:31 PM
nice and clean, gj and tyvm!

maybe its just me but if i download (.zip) and open your filter, the file is completely messed up (unstructured).

had to copy-pasta ur raw.
no big of a deal, just sayin.

thevoid

Last edited by TheVoid on Dec 9, 2015, 11:49:15 PM
"
Both the default and no-hide filters have been updated with Talisman support (adding borders and alert sounds to Talisman drops). I may tweak the color of the border to more closely match Talisman-buffed monsters in-game; the current approximation I took from the screenshots.

I'll look into the Filtration issues in the next week or so--in the meantime, if you want something from the default tweaked for you, I can make a custom version if you PM me.

Feedback always appreciated!

Three cheers for Sayya! Thanks for keeping this updated- your filter is my favorite for the way it doesn't alter the feel of the game, but does help spot those hidden treasures.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info