One Month Flashback Leagues

So I assume the legacy uniques associated with each challenge league will not drop. Is this true? Is it possible to allow the legacy uniques to drop when their days arrive?
Ave, Chris, morituri te salutant.
This is cool except that it is still going to be absolutely dominated by fire prolif / flameblast.
"
daleroy wrote:
There were lots of people asking for all mods enabled for the entire duration of the league. Is there any reason you haven't done this? It would make it way more fun and enjoyable.

I like the way they've done it - not sure if you do.

I think this is possibly way more immersive and cooler than just having all the mods all the time.

We get cool combinations, we get the days of all mods and we get VARIETY. each little time period is different.

I think it's cool as balls

"
asdf2000 wrote:
This is cool except that it is still going to be absolutely dominated by fire prolif / flameblast.

waht, flameblast? I dunno man, lemme just go mule a fire trap, pick up tendrils and spark, snooooooooooooooooooore
Last edited by posterier on May 5, 2015, 1:06:35 AM
Can't wait for them onslaught ghosted diamond invasion bosses
damn! now I don't know if I want to play beta (just got in yesterday) or this crazy shit here... :)

btw, prolif = chicken
Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
"
daleroy wrote:
There were lots of people asking for all mods enabled for the entire duration of the league. Is there any reason you haven't done this? It would make it way more fun and enjoyable.

So plan A) was indeed a 5-day event that was all of the mods.

We then realized we could play around with interesting combinations (and squeeze some extra days of ruckus in there) if we made the event longer.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
Thanks for getting this up, Dan. It will be crazy times!
Hi Dan,

Has P-link been removed from Bloodlines already?

Thanks
eeeeeeeeeeeee it's time to get ready to rumble :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info