Weapons disappeared while playing

The assumption is that you can not delete a MTX, any item with a mtx on it can't be sold, cant be dropped can be traded...you cant delete a character with one equiped either.

So as with many of the i can't find my MTX(item deleted/sold/whatever) once they email support and ask them support will find it and tell you where it is.

So again email support
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
The assumption is that you can not delete a MTX, any item with a mtx on it can't be sold, cant be dropped can be traded...you cant delete a character with one equiped either.

So as with many of the i can't find my MTX(item deleted/sold/whatever) once they email support and ask them support will find it and tell you where it is.

So again email support

Herp Derp you don't seem capable of reading. The items are not anywhere. They are gone.
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
"
"
lagwin1980 wrote:

So again email support

Herp Derp you don't seem capable of reading. The items are not anywhere. They are gone.

You seem not capable of thought, youTHINK the items are gone...i know dozens of people post on here claiming the same thing especialy when it comes to microtransactions, even when they claim to have scoured their stash several time, GGG are able to point out where the MTX and subsequent item are.

So if you can't be arsed emailing them to find out then don't be arsed to reply here again, i mean one simple fucking email is all it takes but you would rahter post shit and argue here than do that.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Hey bl0b, what gateway do you play off of?
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
"

Yes, they will need to replace the items that have poofed out of existence. I actually contacted Chris and he responded right away, I gave him all the information I had and linked him to this thread so he knows about your situation as well.

I hope this is being worked on as we speak and can be rectified.

Angry is an under statement to how I feel right now.

Thanks for your help - it's great to see people giving feedback and trying to be helpful.
I'd rather help understanding/fixing the problem than accuse someone for the situation at hand :-)

"
Hey bl0b, what gateway do you play off of?

Europe

"
lagwin1980 wrote:

So again email support

I did, thanks.

Doesn't matter to me if they were moved to /dev/null or some stash tab in the first place.

I had both items equipped and was mapping with them ~10 minutes later i check my inventory to add a gem i just traded into an empty socket and the items are gone. Left weapon slot empty (missing one Catalyst), right weapon slot still with a Catalyst equipped. After relog, the remaining Catalyst is shown at left weapon slot.
IGN: GonsNomNom (Echoes of the Atlas)
The exact same thing happened to me this morning! After finishing my dailies I was standing in my hideout with my inventory open, when I was suddenly logged out of the game ("an unexpected error occured"). When logging in back again my equipped Windripper with Storm Cloud Skin and Necrotic Weapons Effect (and all gems in it) was gone. I am playing POE since open beta and never experienced such a serious problem.
I only made one change recently to my character: attached a Harbringer of Lunaris to my Amulet. Wondering if the crash and problems could have be somehow related to this?
I have e-mailed support already. I know that I won't get my stuff back, but hopefully they will find the reason for the issue very soon.
I attached a Shade of Axiom to my Amulet a few hours before - if that matters.
Support is not answering my mail except asking if i checked crafting benches.

Meh.
"
bl0b wrote:
I attached a Shade of Axiom to my Amulet a few hours before - if that matters.

Also equipped Shade of Axiom, then my passive tree reset overnight. I have removed all the new mtx for now so I don't loose my items!
"
bl0b wrote:
Support is not answering my mail except asking if i checked crafting benches.

Meh.
Did you link them to this thread where you explained what you've already tried? Since your weapons disappeared, have you checked each characters alternate weapon slots? (Press X)
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on May 5, 2015, 6:28:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info