Weapons disappeared while playing

Hey,

one of my dual-wielded, equipped Doryani's Catalyst and a 5L (probably 6S, don't remember) staff from my 2nd weapon slot, complete with 8 or 9 gems (20/20 lightning warp with reduced duration and faster casting both close to 20/20 on the Catalyst) disappeared. Catalyst had lightning weapon effect, which is gone aswell.

I went to the browser to check items in forum, where i still had both weapons equipped. Made screenshots, thought it was some kind of (display?) bug and relogged. Weapons are still gone and now also gone on forums.

I'm angry/confused.

Nothing like this has happened for the past 2 years of me playing this wonderful game. Is it possible that this has something to do with the beta running alongside?

I definitely did not delete/remove any of those items or trade them to someone. My account is accessed by me and me only. Items disappeared while i was logged in and playing without getting logged out. Items are not in stash, or on any other character, either. Double-checked by manually searching the stash and using Procurement.

:-(
IGN: GonsNomNom (Echoes of the Atlas)
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
beta or not beta?

Check your crafting benches

relog
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Standard League, not beta.

Relogged a few times - completely out of the game and to character screen.
Not on crafting benches.
It's impossible to trade or delete an item with an mtx on it, so that can't be a possibility. Have you tried procurement or acquisition to search for the item or mtx?
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
mark1030 wrote:
It's impossible to trade or delete an item with an mtx on it, so that can't be a possibility. Have you tried procurement or acquisition to search for the item or mtx?

Lightning weapon mtx and the weapons themselves are nowhere to be found in procurement. They are just gone.

Edit: The Gems aswell.
Last edited by bl0b on May 3, 2015, 6:22:08 PM
THIS HAS HAPPENED TO ME TWICE NOW!

Fuck every other bug. Fuck the beta. This is the one and only thing GGG should be looking at right now.

I lost a ring a few days back and thought, however impossible, that i must have dropped or sold it.

Now while online I come back from a map to find one of my stash tabs missing a lot of currency items and 1 20% quality gem I was planning on leveling in an off slot. I was not compromised because I did not log off, I was online. I did not spend the currency, I did not use it, I did not move it, it is just fucking gone.
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
Got to ask though, is this in beta? or playing the standard game?

Also email support and ask them if they can find the supposed MTX thats attached to it.

DO NOT START WITH MY ITEM HAS DISAPEARED
...wouldn't even mention it, Just ask them to find the MTX
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on May 4, 2015, 2:52:48 AM
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
Got to ask though, is this in beta? or playing the standard game?

Also email support and ask them if they can find the supposed MTX thats attached to it.

DO NOT START WITH MY ITEM HAS DISAPEARED
...wouldn't even mention it, Just ask them to find the MTX

Both of us in Standard league by the looks of it. All of these responses, yours included are pretty worthless because you are operating under the false assumption that we have simply misplaced our items.

That is simply not possible.
Standard league, not beta.

Did not misplace/delete/trade items.
Items are not in crafting bench. Items are not in stash. Items are not on any other character (including those i have on the beta servers).

Frankly, i don't care what GGGs stance on replacing/restoring 'lost' items is because as of now i was not aware that items could actually 'disappear' without misplacing/deleting/trading them yourself.
"
bl0b wrote:
Standard league, not beta.

Did not misplace/delete/trade items.
Items are not in crafting bench. Items are not in stash. Items are not on any other character (including those i have on the beta servers).

Frankly, i don't care what GGGs stance on replacing/restoring 'lost' items is because as of now i was not aware that items could actually 'disappear' without misplacing/deleting/trading them yourself.

Yes, they will need to replace the items that have poofed out of existence. I actually contacted Chris and he responded right away, I gave him all the information I had and linked him to this thread so he knows about your situation as well.

I hope this is being worked on as we speak and can be rectified.

Angry is an under statement to how I feel right now.
Last edited by Fluffy_Puppies on May 4, 2015, 3:24:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info