[Loot Filter] One Filter to Rule Them All v3.0.0 (Updated 2017-08-04)

Filter just missed an exalted orb that luckily dropped at my feet. No sound or anything. Think I'll try another filter.
for rich version u definitely don't want to see transmutations, augmentations, portal scrolls, engineer's shards, horizon shards, binding shards, transmutation shards, alchemy shards. also when low lvl maps drop, they still make a sound even though u don't see them, or is it impossible to disable? also i think sound for divine is too low, don't know about ex, haven't got any yet
Last edited by Creditor on Aug 31, 2017 11:16:46 AM
Why is https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Etched_Kite_Shield outlined as priority loot by the filter? There's no unique version of it. Something I'm missing?

EDIT: Found out it gave an Orb of Augmentation because of 6 affixes. It wasn't identified yet when I posted.
Last edited by AtotehZ on Aug 31, 2017 5:01:04 PM
Any ETA on the next update? Any change I make to the filter breaks it and I have to download it again.
may I request a version with the old filter sounds? the new ones are utterly bugged for me
Agree. New sounds are awful and most of the time dont even work. Is there a plan to update? Still my fave filter, just needs some fixing after recent update.
"
Completed 26 ChallengesWojoman wrote:
Filter just missed an exalted orb that luckily dropped at my feet. No sound or anything. Think I'll try another filter.

Uhh, no. I just had an exalted orb drop for me while using this filter and I had no problems seeing the giant "EXALTED ORB" label that popped up. I'm not sure if you have the "Always Highlight" option enabled in the Options>UI panel, but I recommend doing so.
Just wanted to post a continued Thank You for all the work you do Muldini. <3

The Rusty Shack!
+1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info