[Item Filter] One Filter to Rule Them All 4.9.2 (Updated 2021-10-25 / EOL)

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Muldini take my energy ! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

This is the loot filter that caught my eye when they started to become a thing. I've used it ever since! I could never really stand those ones with flashy colors and always preferred the default Path of Exile aesthetic. Honestly, though, I first looked into this particular filter because of the name alone. Here's hoping I get to see you in 3.0.0!
"I have no allies, for I have no equals." ~Makuta Teridax

Love your filter! I've been unsing it for a long time now, keep doing the good work ;)
Embrace the vaal and the corruption! Only then, you will be bless by Atziri. That's how I got a Headhunter in the Atziri Apex of Sacrifice!

I have enjoyed your filter since the moment I found it.
"
pvp7 wrote:

Open Patreon if please, if every person that wants your filter will send to you 1$ it will pay back I hope!

There's a FAQ for this (spoiler: donate it to charity instead and let me know).

Also, thanks for all the energy guys! It's really just a couple of lines of text, though :)

"
Sonto wrote:

I have enjoyed your filter since the moment I found it.

It's really nice how many people support GGG above of what they actually "need" point wise, but that tag man.
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
Muldini take my low effort energy
Hope you put exalted or mirror sounds on 5l two handed swords

Enjoying this filter since it came out, best minimalistic, non-rainbowscreaming filter ever.
Keep up the good work mate.
Just to be sure I won´t be missing any drops: There´s no "Hide everything which is not handled in the rest of the filter script" included, right? I just want to be sure that items which are not handled by the filter are shown and not hidden. It would be crazy to miss that shard of kalandra ;-)
"
pbuedi wrote:
Just to be sure I won´t be missing any drops: There´s no "Hide everything which is not handled in the rest of the filter script" included, right? I just want to be sure that items which are not handled by the filter are shown and not hidden. It would be crazy to miss that shard of kalandra ;-)

It showed Breach shards just fine when that league started and I had a version that wasn't updated, so it should handle the new currency items just fine, though they won't have a sound effect associated with them.
Showing them is enough for the start. Thank you very much for your response :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info