[Item Filter] One Filter to Rule Them All 4.9.2 (Updated 2021-10-25 / EOL)

Just updated version 0.9k to include the new name. Wish these changes were announced before the patch is released, but then again it's beta and unlikely to happen that frequently once it's live. Easy to fix anyway.
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
Last edited by Muldini on Jun 5, 2015, 3:07:27 AM
Still playing with this filter .. its just a blast!
I like your filter from the other's I've seen, thanks so much for the work and time you've put into it!

I tried opening the file in notepad and it looks extremely dense and daunting, I was worried I'd break something. If I turn on word wrap, will it mess it up?

I'd like to show all quality flasks, even 1%, and I'd like to show all quality items (white and blue) 13Q or higher, regardless of sockets, is there a simple way to do that?

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give moar Power Creep Pls

"
Druga1757 wrote:
I tried opening the file in notepad and it looks extremely dense and daunting, I was worried I'd break something. If I turn on word wrap, will it mess it up?

I'd suggest you download Notepad++ for editing filter scripts, the Notepad that comes with Windows has a tendency to screw text files up and is all round terrible as a text editor. Turning on word wrap in itself won't break a filter script, but it can make it unclear where the real line breaks are (Notepad++ shows wrapped line breaks much more clearly, incidentally) which could result in you inadvertently adding one which could mess a script up.
Creator of Filtration, a Path of Exile Item Filter Editor
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1287447
"
AtomYcX wrote:
"
Druga1757 wrote:

I'd suggest you download Notepad++ for editing filter scripts, the Notepad that comes with Windows has a tendency to screw text files up and is all round terrible as a text editor. Turning on word wrap in itself won't break a filter script, but it can make it unclear where the real line breaks are (Notepad++ shows wrapped line breaks much more clearly, incidentally) which could result in you inadvertently adding one which could mess a script up.

Thanks!

"
Druga1757 wrote:

I'd like to show all quality flasks, even 1%, and I'd like to show all quality items (white and blue) 13Q or higher, regardless of sockets, is there a simple way to do that?

Easy :)

Flasks:

1) Open the filter in Notepad++ and search for "### Flasks", that will bring you to the flask section.
2) Add the following block at the beginning of the flask section:

Show
Class "Flasks"
Quality >= 1

That will show all flasks with atleast 1% quality. You could also add some sort of highlighting, there are examples in the flask section.

I will add this as a commented block or toggle in the next version, so all you need to do in the future is remove the comment signs or use the toggle in order to enable it.

Q13+ Normal/Magic items:

1) Open the filter in Notepad++ and search for "### Leveling Specials", that will bring you to the Leveling Specials section. I wouldn't really say your request belongs there, but it needs to go before the Progression section. You could in theory create your own section and put it between "### Leveling Specials" and "### Progression", which would also make it easier to insert it into new version should I release one in the future.

2)
Show
Rarity <= Magic
Quality >= 13

Let me know how it worked out.
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
Last edited by Muldini on Jun 9, 2015, 4:06:13 AM
Thank you! :)

Released version 0.9L to add support for Filtration.

I've had to remove some of the (unlisted) toggles for advanced use cases since I couldn't convince the author of Filtration to implement the upcomming treeview of blocks in a way that would allow me to keep them *and* have them not show in his tool.

Having them displayed by default is too much of a risk, though.

Please be careful what to Show/Hide if you should wish to use Filtration as I haven't tested it. Anything tagged as "Endgame" and "Rare" should probably never be hidden.

@Druga1757:
You can now replace "Hide #Flasks - Progression - Q1+" by "Show #Flasks - Progression - Q1+" to show all Q1+ flasks. Make sure to use a Tab between "Hide/Show" and "#Flasks".
Last edited by Muldini on Jun 11, 2015, 2:30:48 PM
Thanks, I'll give it a try, one thing I like about having revisions like this is I can always revert to the previous loot filter version.

"
Muldini wrote:
Released version 0.9L to add support for Filtration.

I've had to remove some of the (unlisted) toggles for advanced use cases since I couldn't convince the author of Filtration to implement the upcomming treeview of blocks in a way that would allow me to keep them *and* have them not show in his tool.

This is actually something I want to support, I just haven't decided how I'm going to implement it yet. The problem is my current script parser just ignores all comments in between blocks. I'll probably need to support some tags to wrap around disabled blocks like #DisabledBlockStart and #DisabledBlockEnd - Filtration could then remove the comments from the actual block as it loads it but mark it as disabled. As I'm typing this I'm actually thinking that's really easy to implement..adding to the todo list :)

Edit: I just re-read what you posted, not sure if that's exactly what you meant - PM me if not and we can discuss it.
Creator of Filtration, a Path of Exile Item Filter Editor
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1287447
Last edited by AtomYcX on Jun 11, 2015, 4:39:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info