[Item Filter] One Filter to Rule Them All 4.9.2 (Updated 2021-10-25 / EOL)

You updated! Thank you so much
edit: nevermind...
Last edited by Okkuro on Dec 19, 2015, 4:20:56 AM
since 2.1.1 the filter has been hiding blue talismans for me. I haven't edited a single line. Am I going nuts or did GGG change something without telling us?
"
lunaticloser wrote:
since 2.1.1 the filter has been hiding blue talismans for me. I haven't edited a single line. Am I going nuts or did GGG change something without telling us?

Download the 2.3 version or replace "Hide #Amulets, Rings, Belts - 68+ - Magic" with "Show #Amulets, Rings, Belts - 68+ - Magic" and "Hide #Amulets, Rings, Belts - 75+ - Magic" with "Show #Amulets, Rings, Belts - 75+ - Magic".

Mind you there needs to be a Tab (not a space as the forum displays it as) between "Hide/Show" and "#Amulets...."
That would also show other 68+ and 75+ magic jewelry, though.
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
Last edited by Muldini on Dec 19, 2015, 4:47:37 AM
Hey, quick question:

is the loot filter updated to show sorcerer boots (white) ? it is now by FAR the best chance base, to get skyforth.

if it isn't, how would I add that functionality?

thanks in advance
"
lunaticloser wrote:
Hey, quick question:

is the loot filter updated to show sorcerer boots (white) ? it is now by FAR the best chance base, to get skyforth.

if it isn't, how would I add that functionality?

thanks in advance

Have a look at this post a page ago.
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
Great filter, thanks!! :)
Been using this filter and its great!

The only thing it is lacking is ilvl 83/84 highlighting (imbued wands, harbringers, ambushers, vaal axes, etc.). Will this feature be added in the future?
We had a Mjolner drop on SC Talisman and there was no sound, could you check it please? :D Maybe it was a bug.. Love your filter, keep up the updates please!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info