[Item Filter] One Filter to Rule Them All 4.9.2 (Updated 2021-10-25 / EOL)

"
zorminster wrote:
Open up in notepad++ and search "strong steel" and youll find the section that relates to the nets. You can simply add a hastag (#) in front of the lines which say "PlayAlertSound 9 225"

thx
Last edited by dmitriy138 on Mar 12, 2018, 2:08:47 AM
It seems it's pretty common consideration that these nets are not very important or rare. How about disabling drop sound for them and removing border in all version of the filter?

I'm using 322_map version atm, though it has no sound for Steel nets it still has sound for Thaumaturgical and Necromancy Nets. Overall I think if Thaumaturgical Net is 1alt/1jew on poe.trade it should show in-game in same style as these orbs - no sound, no border. Or at least no sound.

And I'm not sure about showing SoW/SoP in map version too. They are too cheap and waste too much space on screen.
Last edited by fwd on Mar 16, 2018, 3:53:19 PM
This filter is visually great but badly needs an economy update, I'm thinking of the epic drop sounds for Lightning Coil & Voltaxic Rift for instance, when they're actually worth 1-2 alch now.
Hello is there an efficient way to hide all bases ilvl 79 through 83 crafting bases that are normal or magic?

Can I simply relace all instances of :
Show #Gear - Endgame (T1 + Craft Bases) - 79+
To
Hide #Gear - Endgame (T1 + Craft Bases) - 79+

without ill effect?

IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Is there any reason in particular that The Surveyor has the same drop noise as an Exalted Orb? Even early league, 1/4 of a T14 map isn't that valuable.
Patch 3.2.3 changelog.... where is it ?
@execreth - @eledhyr - @arthasspaw - @edherisctf - @douchebagontheway_hd

@the_pest - @ioneshotbosses_eightkai
No updates and changelog from March till now, why ?.
@execreth - @eledhyr - @arthasspaw - @edherisctf - @douchebagontheway_hd

@the_pest - @ioneshotbosses_eightkai
Hey, first of all thank you!

Secondly, is there any easy way to change color scheme of your filter? :) What app better to use for it?
hi! can we expect an update for incursion? your filter is like THE BEST THING and i fear about it's future :(
"
Skilez wrote:
... and i fear about it's future :(

Don't :)

I'll incorporate all the feedback that has been provided on the last 2-3 pages for 3.3.

In regards to the new filter features (e.g. Show HasExplicitMod "Tyrannical") , I'll likely evaluate them after league start and publish a new version subsequently.
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
Last edited by Muldini on May 30, 2018, 7:21:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info