[Item Filter] One Filter to Rule Them All 4.9.2 (Updated 2021-10-25 / EOL)

agreed, definitely the best. Thank you muldini.
Thanks for the loot filter update. Enjoy it very much.
Thanks again for the update, always use this filter :)
Love it! Drastically increased this newbies enjoyment!

As a newbie however, sometimes i'm seeing things and frequently wondering why they show / can't always recall what the different variations of highlighting are supposed to denote. Other than the 'pictures' section, is there a more comprehensive list of the highlights and what they mean?

As an example, I found Occultist's Vestment which was grey with an orange border. I have no idea what this means and only after globalling and then digging in the filter myself did i determine it seems to indicate that a valuable item *may* be obtainable with chance orbs and significant luck. Although this seems to have been done away with in version 3.2.1 (noticed while still in 3.1.1)

Another one, I dropped a 6 socket (GBBB, BB) Necromancer Silks which is grey with the same border as chromatic recipes. This one has me stumped however- after digging through the filter I still can't figure it out, as a normal quality silk w/ more than 4 sockets should only have a text color- no border. I'd love to know what's going on with this one because i've spent more than a little bit looking and i'm just coming up empty.
You're on point :) Occultist's Vestment can become Shavronne's Wrappings and what should be chanced changes sometimes, depending on the value of the item, which changes based on the meta.

6 socketed items sell for 6 Jeweller's Orbs, so you should vendor that.

Here's a list of "vendor recipes": https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Vendor_recipe_system Most of them are highlighted in some way in the filter to help you pick them up.

Let me know if anything else pops up that doesn't make sense.
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
Hey, noob here, how do I toggle off the sound it makes for the nets? These aren't rare as they drop literally every pack. I am using the oftrta 3.2.0
Last edited by dmitriy138 on Mar 6, 2018, 3:41:58 PM
Open up in notepad++ and search "strong steel" and youll find the section that relates to the nets. You can simply add a hastag (#) in front of the lines which say "PlayAlertSound 9 225"
I assume the diff files are used to modify a filter we have already downloaded with the new changes. I'm not sure how to use it though, please advise.

Thanks as always for your work on this filter, it really is great.
where can i get the history version i need 3.1.1. version. thx
Here I am, to say "Thank you" again. Thank you! :)
There is a sure way to die.

Билды - это листья на дереве Path of Exile. C каждым патчем одни опадают, и каждую лигу вырастают другие.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info