I Have Found 30+ex, No Eternals, No Mirrors (now, no maps lol)

"
Xaxarius wrote:

I play from 5pm to 11pm mon-fri, then 8am to 11pm on weekends. Sure there are some breaks, and my number was an estimate, but my steam thingy says well over 4000 hours and I used not steam for like 700+ hours

uhuh sure dude.

4000 hours is still 7 hours a day.
"We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not." - Chris Wilson 3/10/2021
Last edited by XeroSlayer on May 1, 2015, 10:28:45 PM
anyways, I would like to know why eternals are worth like what, 4ex? when I have played for ~5000 hours, found 30+ex, and no other eternals Seems like eternals should be worth WWWAAYYYYY more
Last edited by Xaxarius on May 1, 2015, 10:29:52 PM
"
XeroSlayer wrote:
"
Xaxarius wrote:

I play from 5pm to 11pm mon-fri, then 8am to 11pm on weekends. Sure there are some breaks, and my number was an estimate, but my steam thingy says well over 4000 hours and I used not steam for like 700+ hours

uhuh sure dude.

Well.. In my case..

At the beginning of new seasons I usually do a huge hour month. I've woken up.. played until I had the shakes and fell asleep at the keyboard. I'm not proud of it lol/
"
rob16437 wrote:
"
XeroSlayer wrote:
"
Xaxarius wrote:

uhuh sure dude.

Well.. In my case..

At the beginning of new seasons I usually do a huge hour month. I've woken up.. played until I had the shakes and fell asleep at the keyboard. I'm not proud of it lol/

yeah but in his case his account isn't even a year an a half old.
"We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not." - Chris Wilson 3/10/2021
"
XeroSlayer wrote:
"
Xaxarius wrote:

uhuh sure dude.

well, my steam thingy says 4100+ hours. I calculate 52*1.5*5*7-2730
then weekends are 52*1.5*2*11=1716 combined 4446. Like I said, I know I played 4199 hours on steam so far, plus I played 700 hours+ on that razor thing, so my estimates my be understated.

Sure some of my time is spent trading, in town, etc..but mostly me playing shit low level maps because the dropFUCKING SUCK
"
XeroSlayer wrote:

yeah but in his case his account isn't even a year an a half old.

My steam account alone has 4199 hours on it. I started in Nov 2013. Domination league.
I played on a shit computer for months and used that shit razor thing to attempt to make it better, and spent like 700 hours on that before I got my good computer (ASUS republic of gamers, i7, all the good shit)

I play on three different accounts. One on Garena and two on GGG. I still have a top 15 rip on Garena hc. Don't assume he has always used the same account. I feel like 4000 is a fraction of what many of the streamers have played.
"
Xaxarius wrote:
"
XeroSlayer wrote:
"
Xaxarius wrote:

uhuh sure dude.

well, my steam thingy says 4100+ hours. I calculate 52*1.5*5*7-2730
then weekends are 52*1.5*2*11=1716 combined 4446. Like I said, I know I played 4199 hours on steam so far, plus I played 700 hours+ on that razor thing, so my estimates my be understated.

Sure some of my time is spent trading, in town, etc..but mostly me playing shit low level maps because the dropFUCKING SUCK

Dude there's no damn way you play since the beginning of 2014 averaging 9 hours a day, with a supposed 6-fig job wife and kids lmfao.
"
rob16437 wrote:

I play on three different accounts. One on Garena and two on GGG. I still have a top 15 rip on Garena hc. Don't assume he has always used the same account. I feel like 4000 is a fraction of what many of the streamers have played.

his posts make it clear hat this is his only account.
Last edited by XeroSlayer on May 1, 2015, 10:42:13 PM
"
XeroSlayer wrote:

Dude there's no damn way you play since the beginning of 2014 averaging 9 hours a day, with a supposed 6-fig job wife and kids lmfao.

please tell me how to post a screenshot in here I will post my steam hours. 4199 as of now. Like I said, I played like 700 hours on that razor thing that logged my hours but during that same time, steam did not as far as I can tell.
...and I get god performance reviews at work and I'm one of the best number crunchers at work.

ANYWAYS

Eternals are way under valued imo based on my large sample size

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info