I Have Found 30+ex, No Eternals, No Mirrors (now, no maps lol)

"
rob16437 wrote:
"
Xaxarius wrote:
"
rob16437 wrote:
I have probably played for a few thousand hours myself and only had ONE Eternal orb drop in a map with a full party among so much loot on the ground that I nearly missed it completely. That was about 1.5 years ago.

how many ex do you estimate you've found?

(I'm gonna go ahead and assume you've found 0 mirrors lol)

Hard to say. I probably find an exalted orb about every 24 hours of solid active playtime but that is just an estimate.

huh wow, ok. That's pretty different from my experience. I play about 5 hours a day mon-fri and 10 hours sat+sun, so 40 hours a week (that is really sad)

good on you
"
XeroSlayer wrote:
so you played 5000 hours in 1 n 1/2 years.

yes

and I have a full time 6-fig job and a wife a kids.

It is streaky though. Some weeks I don't find any and then sometimes I find two in the same day.
Last edited by rob16437 on May 1, 2015, 10:12:07 PM
"
Xaxarius wrote:
"
XeroSlayer wrote:

yes

oh really so how you fit that 9 hour gaming session in each day for the last year and half?
"We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not." - Chris Wilson 3/10/2021
"
XeroSlayer wrote:
"
Xaxarius wrote:
"
XeroSlayer wrote:

yes

oh really so how you fit that 9 hour gaming session in each day for the last year and half?

Probably safe to assume the 5k is an exaggeration.
"
Iluvatar_gr wrote:
You really expect to find a mirror? Seriously now..

Wut?
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
"
rob16437 wrote:

And the rest of his posts.
"We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not." - Chris Wilson 3/10/2021
Mirrors are overrated

I dont think ive ever seen anyone using mirrored gear in the temp hardcore leagues...
I dont see any any key!
"
XeroSlayer wrote:
"
Xaxarius wrote:
"
XeroSlayer wrote:

yes

I play from 5pm to 11pm mon-fri, then 8am to 11pm on weekends. Sure there are some breaks, and my number was an estimate, but my steam thingy says well over 4000 hours and I used not steam for like 700+ hours
"
rob16437 wrote:

it may be a slight exaggeration, but as I mentioned, I play this game ALOT. My steam account reads at 4000+ hours, plus I played for many 100's of hours on that razor game enhancing thingy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info