How Divination Card Submission Will Work

Good stuff
looks pretty rad
"
Marxone wrote:
I wonder, Legacy Facebreaker or Legacy Soul Taker card? :) Basically any Legacy Items , would it be possible? :)

Then they wouldn't be legacy anymore, would they?
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
"
Disrupted wrote:
"
Hemmingfish wrote:
Oh look, more items to skip.

oh boy, you must be the heart of the party

When the drop rates are so bad I don't bother picking up and identifying yellows the chances of completing a set of these that gives you anything worthwhile are so slim they'd serve just to fill even more stash space. I don't think it would be realistically possible to complete a set on your own based on the current drop rates, so I'd just end up ignoring them.

I don't trust GGG to make these accessible.
If you can use Divination Cards to get items, will the scarcity of these items be increased accordingly or will it stay the same?
Last edited by Jojas on Apr 30, 2015, 1:39:20 PM
:o)
verry cool idea.
though i hope u GGG guys wil be verry carful with wich cards ur gona use and the rarety of of it.
IGN: LarsPunkNado (dps ts/punture)
IGN: larshuijskens (max dps auramancer)
would be fun to have a card that could spawn a random boss (such as dominus) in a strongbox
what up cuzz
"

In b4 someone creates a card, that gives the card, that gives the card, that gives the shavs card.

But I'll admit, I do wish we could get some small tweaks to pre-existing items, like a level 74-78 Cowards Trial would be pretty pimp, even if that's not a legitimate corruption.

It would also be nice to know all the new uniques and affixes and skill gems and base types, so we can consider that.

That'd be pretty cool if we could get several people to commit to that. Something like, Ace of X would give the shav's, then Two of X would give Three of X, Three of X would give Four of X, all the way up through Ace. Might me more reasonable to just do Jack through Ace.
Designer of Kiara's Determination and The Lover Divination card.
Divination card are brilliant idea, but i really dont have any trust in suporters that will make them....most of them will just make cards for unique that they designed, so 95% crap, and some of the suggestions i see are just god awful, like flasks, starter orb pack (3 alts, 5 augment and 5 trans), and tons of other

Someone should start a thread with ideas for card sets, so some suporters can use other people ideas and not create set to get some crappy flask or lvl 5 unique

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info