How Divination Card Submission Will Work

Well, it seems finally a good opportunity to acquire 6 linked items without having 1500 fuse or hundreds of exalted orbs.

Is the submission is for beta testers only or anyone can chip in?
"
NoNamium wrote:

Pretty arrogant and unfounded assumption.
I did read your post fully and I simply don't agree with it. Like you only picked the quote that you wanted from my post, I did the same with yours.

You have many assumptions about the trade and economy in POE for which there is currently no basis.

Bounties in PoE will promote players mindlessly farming for their desired items for hours rather then entering into social trading system as much, my personal opinion is that will not be a game improvement but will just make the game feel more stale.
I don't think many people will want to farm zone "X" for the best chance at item "Y" all at the expense of farming the same boring zone repeatedly for hours.
People WILL feel forced to use this farming method to farm the most efficiently and this isn't something PoE should be promoting in my opinion. I'll let everyone else make up their own minds but I don't feel this is a step in the right direction for PoE.

Last time I'm commenting because you either agree with my opinion or you don't.
Last edited by Drakoni on Apr 30, 2015, 6:55:43 AM
Divination Card
* Card (From the list of finished ones.)

WTF?

In theory you can create a divCard which sells for another divCard that sells for yet another div card and so on^^

well I like those cards, its the first good thing I read about act 4...
Finally you can start to really farm in this game and finally there is a reason to play different areas at all!

Well it doesnt make 2.0 good, but at least there is ONE good change...
Last edited by azraelb on Apr 30, 2015, 6:55:18 AM
Cool idea. I guess that you can't apply currency on a card, but perhaps you can vendor the divination cards (like 5 blue for a random unidentified blue).

Also drop only, so no book of skills, but I am very much interested which user picks a stack of albino rhoa feathers first

"Each card type drops in specific areas of Wraeclast, so careful choice of where to play allows you to maximise your chances of obtaining the desired item."

Not really fond of the idea that we can farm areas for drops like this. Sure you can farm at a certain item level threshold to gain a unique. However that method doesn't actually guarantee anything. I guess we will just have to see how this plays out.
twitch.tv/phagetv
twitter.com/phagetv
Fellow community of cots members,

Not psyched about cards. Not ranting about it either. Buy your cots today!
in b4 someone requests the "Cats" troll items.
"
Drakoni wrote:
"
NoNamium wrote:

I did read your post fully and I simply don't agree with it. Like you only picked the quote that you wanted from my post, I did the same with yours.

You have many assumptions about the trade and economy in POE for which there is currently no basis.

Bounties in PoE will promote players mindlessly farming for their desired items for hours rather then entering into social trading system as much, my personal opinion is that will not be a game improvement but will just make the game feel more stale.
I don't think many people will want to farm zone "X" for the best chance at item "Y" all at the expense of farming the same boring zone repeatedly for hours.
People WILL feel forced to use this farming method to farm the most efficiently and this isn't something PoE should be promoting in my opinion. I'll let everyone else make up their own minds but I don't feel this is a step in the right direction for PoE.

I definately dont.

1) Economy and trade in POE are not important to me.
2) Experiencing the many possibilities of the game is important to me.
3) Extra option for gaining items needed to experiencing new aspects of the game introduced.

Conclusion:
Fantastic!

QED
"
NoNamium wrote:
"
Drakoni wrote:
"
NoNamium wrote:
I don't get why people are so concerned about the value of their items.

Sure there's the arguement "They don't have to farm that area" ... I don't want to potentially have to farm a boring zone like this just to get item "X".

Then don't! Get it the normal random way. Nobody is forcing you. It's an _extra_ option.

You can always farm a zone you like and trade cards for other cards too :) or just collect random cards through leveling to trade or not. The options are there, it's up to you :)
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Last edited by Vaydra on Apr 30, 2015, 7:21:27 AM
"
Drakoni wrote:
"
NoNamium wrote:

People aready do that. but with areas that have a good quantity of mobs. Now people will farm different areas, and it will be amazing!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info