The Awakening Supporter Packs

"
SolaMira wrote:
How it is with those weapon effect? If you are dual wilding and use it on main, it works for both weapons or like others only on that main weapon?

Bex_GG just said on reddit :
"The weapon effects of these supporter packs automatically apply to both weapons when dual wielding."
Source :https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/348vue/the_awakening_supporter_packs_are_live/cqsdndl
I think the new Supporter Packs also silently hints the upcoming bosses of the actual content. Hyped! ψ(`∇´)ψ
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael
Powered by 2015 Alienware 17" R2 laptop · Standard League · BLÔW Guild · Bird-Day - Aug 7, 2012
人生はただのゲームだ。楽しむために生きろ。勝利をつかむため遊べ。人生に勝ち、そして喜ぶために生きろ。o(^▽^)o ♪
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet
Awesome job GGG, was kinda sad I couldn't play the beta! Was gonna get a supporter pack anyways so awesome!

Does the weapon effect go onto both weapons or will I have to buy two highgate packs for that?

Edit: Nvm I read to posts above. Ty!
Last edited by Light_Bulb on Apr 29, 2015, 5:21:39 AM
Jaw droped!

What can i say? Muchos kudos on the new packs, they are simply awesome! Good job GGG!
Don't fool yourself exile... your end is just around the corner!
Nice!
"
Light_Bulb wrote:
Does the weapon effect go onto both weapons or will I have to buy two highgate packs for that?

One effect applies to both in terms of supporter effects.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Light_Bulb wrote:

Read my post few post back
"
nyash wrote:
Now I can stop QQing about beta access and RIP my wallet instead :D

@Chris, what about necrotic armour? I've been waiting for it since October 13

I want the necrotic armour to!!!
One of my first effects i bought where the necrotic footsteps and weapon effect.

"
tmblake09 wrote:
So are these packs going to end in a month or two? Or will the closed beta keys just be superfluous once the game exits closed beta?

Mentioned somewhere was that the `keys` will not be added when act 4 stops being beta.
SO the packs will continue to exist
Playing since 0.9.2g
Last edited by Raafje on Apr 29, 2015, 5:23:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info