Inner Garbage

"
Spede_P wrote:
Not all uniques are meant to be endgame viable.
'
But are all your drops in 4 years meant to be crap? I don't think so.
There should be a balance, not 1% insanely lucky people and 99% who get shit nothing. It is tiring. I love this game, I think it's the best game I have ever played, but man, it can get so damn boring, because of that loot. Shieeeet....
got this from inner treasure mob a few weeks ago
"
Grimmnyr wrote:
"
Spede_P wrote:
'
There should be a balance, not 1% insanely lucky people and 99% who get shit nothing. It is tiring. I love this game, I think it's the best game I have ever played, but man, it can get so damn boring, because of that loot. Shieeeet....

4 years doesn't mean anything - you have one high level character and there are already higher level characters in the 5 day race.

Barring dom farming, you shouldn't be getting anything. Excuse my character page elitism :~>

Besides, I probs killed bout 100 Inner Treasures, only got Bino's in Invasion, rest vendor trash :~>
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Apr 27, 2015, 5:32:49 PM
"
Spokodude wrote:
got this from inner treasure mob a few weeks ago
see, one more trash unique
it's tagged "Standard'
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Inner Trashure

"
PitzerMike wrote:
"
Obscurin wrote:
They should just rename it to 'Inner Trollsure' imo.

How about 'Inner Trashure'?

Crap beat me to it
i too fas fo youuuuuuu
Last edited by Duskbane on Apr 27, 2015, 11:19:11 PM
RNG is RNG... garbage or not. I don't understand the point in complaining about RNG when this whole game is wholly based on RNG?
"
lVlage wrote:
I got chin sol from one yesterday.

ewwwwwwwwwwwww

Ewww? The bow is one of the more creative uniques in PoE. I used this mid level unique in my trapper build thru end game. I was laughing at reflect mobs. Sure it does not have that awesome clear speeds of tornado shot, but it's entertaining nonetheless.
Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum - That's nature for you.
"
Drax240z wrote:
RNG is RNG... garbage or not. I don't understand the point in complaining about RNG when this whole game is wholly based on RNG?

There's even RNG in the beta invites!
Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum - That's nature for you.
"
Grimmnyr wrote:
"
Spede_P wrote:
'

Guess I can consider myself the 1% because the only uniques worth >1ex that dropped for me were from guaranteed unique scenarios (Coward's Trial and Zana's mission).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info