Inner Garbage

My most valuable self-found unique actually did come from a "guaranteed unique" drop, though not inner treasure or a level 8 vendor. It was a Kaom's from a Zana "find the unique" mission. Good times.

I think my second most valuable was a Bino's from Coward's Trial.
They should just rename it to 'Inner Trollsure' imo.
"
Grimmnyr wrote:
Can anyone explain me - why is the Inner treasure mod not called Inner garbage instead? o_O

No, really...

Long story short - got a map with nemesis mods on all rares, got 4 Inner treasure guys in it...Sounds reeeeeaaalllly lucky, BUT, guess what I got from them? - Lochtonial Caress, Sidhebreath, Kaom's ring and the +1 to gems bow.

I might have vomited in my mouth a bit after the 4th one.

Take care guys! Don't forget what Inner treasure actually means.
lol.

The uniques are very welcome for any player in a new league. In a saturated league they don't hold much value. Don't complain: everyone plays by the same rules. You just expect too much when the odds are against you.

There is still Hargan or this:

Spoiler

Or give them away for free.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
"
Obscurin wrote:
They should just rename it to 'Inner Trollsure' imo.

How about 'Inner Trashure'?
Problem with Inner treasure and also problem with the general unique looting in the game is that low uniques are way more Likely to drop

there is 2 ways to fix that

1) add a recipe to sink uniques (one that worths it)

or

2) Revamps drop system so drop is limited like :

req level of unique cant be lower than 30lvl under its ilvl and higher than its ilvl
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Inner treasure == 5 chance orbs and that is never a bad deal

I can live with it being mostly wothless but why it wont drop more of the rare and crap tier? Some uniwues are crazy common (pyre sliterpinch mokoku) while some are pretty rare yet worthless (quilchoi maul..).

It is not that inner rng drops crap items. It is that it drops THE SAME crap items over and over again..
"
PitzerMike wrote:
How about 'Inner Trashure'?

Oh that'll work. Better than my improvised one. xD
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Problem with Inner treasure and also problem with the general unique looting in the game is that low uniques are way more Likely to drop

there is 2 ways to fix that

1) add a recipe to sink uniques (one that worths it)

or

2) Revamps drop system so drop is limited like :

req level of unique cant be lower than 30lvl under its ilvl and higher than its ilvl

I can already dream of the day when GGG puts in a recipe like this:

Selling 5 uniques of the same base for one exalted orb. Trade channel would melt.

PoE variant of Colored Block games.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
Last edited by Reinhart on Apr 27, 2015, 1:21:34 PM
"
toyotatundra wrote:
TLDR: you dropped grand total of 4 uniques, you're mad cause no Mjolner.

No, I am mad, because I didn't even get something I could/will use.
I have played this game for a total of over 6k hours and I haven't got a single unique worth 2ex+, which is a bit ridiculous. Ofc, I have had insane gear, but I traded/crafted all of that.
What I mean with this - there should be a system implemented which makes those uniques actually useful. Like D3 just upscales everything, that won't work here, but still.

If you say that there is nothing wrong with unique drops, you most likely have got shitloads of insane uniques or you just haven't played the game enough. It is not completely broken, but it gets annoying after certain amount of thousands of hours.
Not all uniques are meant to be endgame viable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info