2.0 Eva/dodge Life based Reave Minimum 95k dps in a 5l with similar gear

Also curious about the loss of Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics - I'll be the first to admit that I don't know much about creating builds, but it seems like a huge loss in defense when it's not that far away from the rest of the build. Combined with Daresso's it gives a 46% chance to dodge, after all.

Can you explain for a noob? It'd be appreciated. :P
One question I have regarding the build is how you manage to keep up power charges with herald of thunder curse on hit? I'm running a slightly tweaked version of your build to fit my own preferences, and I find it hard to maintain my power charges because HoT is the only source of lightning damage I have, and I never shock mobs resistant to elemental damage, as well as mobs with higher health pools (bearing in mind that shocking an enemy depends on the percentage of health you've dealt to it in lightning damage)
So you are combining Bino with VP? Seems like a smart choice..
Pupicitas: lv. 100 Shadow
[2.1] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave Shadow: /994474
EU Officer of Umbra Exiles: /732431
Will be update tree for 2.0?
I'm using Bino's kitchen knife with 64.2% crit chance and the passive node that poison enemies on crit with dagger, yet it seems like like I rarely poison anything because I rarely get any life regen from bino's..
do you know why perhaps?
"
CommodoX wrote:
This is nowhere near budget ... liar.

?

Just glancing back at this thread you can see I was getting 75K+ DPS with Level 17 gems in a 5 Link (had 6L Coil, used Portal since the mana was too much) + Bino's. Don't know what your definition of Budget is but compare to the alternative of getting a 300+ pDPS Ambusher and other gear and you might see it differently.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
How often do you die with these defences? Don't you one-shot yourself against reflect?
updated the guide with an alternate tree for those worried about the loss of acro and phase acro. Don't think you'll lose much damage over my tree either, which is nice. Though you will lose about 10% life.

To answer your questions, Yes i'm using a bino's with VP. Yes i'm aware that stops by Regen personally, i just find it hard to justify not having instant leech when VP is one point away. So in this case We're using Bino's for its extremely high crit chance.

Do i die often to reflect? no, reflect was changed in 2.0 to only effect a single mob, and luckily our damage isn't high enough to one shot ourselves on a single mob. Then again, i have VP, so that might help.

Also i'll be running some tests on how well fortify will work with the alternate tree, Though i'm not sure which support to drop. Maybe increased aoe? our reave stacks give us a decent aoe by themselves. Should have results by the end of the day.
IGN- JustaCIboy
Twitch.tv/BasedNito
Last edited by Based_Nito on Jul 16, 2015, 9:04:11 AM
"
Based_Nito wrote:
updated the guide with an alternate tree for those worried about the loss of acro and phase acro. Don't think you'll lose much damage over my tree either, which is nice. Though you will lose about 10% life.

To answer your questions, Yes i'm using a bino's with VP. Yes i'm aware that stops by Regen personally, i just find it hard to justify not having instant leech when VP is one point away. So in this case We're using Bino's for its extremely high crit chance.

Do i die often to reflect? no, reflect was changed in 2.0 to only effect a single mob, and luckily our damage isn't high enough to one shot ourselves on a single mob. Then again, i have VP, so that might help.

Also i'll be running some tests on how well fortify will work with the alternate tree, Though i'm not sure which support to drop. Maybe increased aoe? our reave stacks give us a decent aoe by themselves. Should have results by the end of the day.

You can just put Fortify on Whirling Blades, you don't lose Reave stacks now using any other skills.
Last edited by mikerelf on Jul 17, 2015, 12:55:06 AM
Been trying this build out and so far it's ok, still very low lvl but not sure how i'm going to get Bino's and some of the other gear like yours as i have never had exalts drop so not sure how i'm going to get hold of one but here is what i'm using atm, just got into act 3 and lvl 27 now

Spoiler
IGN: The_Nutcase

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info