2.0 Eva/dodge Life based Reave Minimum 95k dps in a 5l with similar gear

The charge nodes are worth it, even with the extra cost.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
Played it in warbands :

Spoiler

Got bored at lvl73, couldn't buy all the "budget" (lol) uniques. So I reroll'd.
Last edited by Pandaroux on Aug 9, 2015, 5:53:33 PM
Will be making some changes to the build over the next couple days, Also took budget out of the guide title because everyone gets salty over it. lol
IGN- JustaCIboy
Twitch.tv/BasedNito
Updated some portions of the guide, namely added a section about the Death hand mace as a potential offhand, which is very nice if you can afford it. Also moved around my tree, and i am now crit capped with a bino's with 4 power charges which is worth mentioning, i think.
IGN- JustaCIboy
Twitch.tv/BasedNito
Last edited by Based_Nito on Aug 8, 2015, 12:10:54 AM
hi i follow your Bandits order for +1 frenzy charge.thers; one noob question how do we gain frenzy charge by this build?
"
bonvoyage2015 wrote:
hi i follow your Bandits order for +1 frenzy charge.thers; one noob question how do we gain frenzy charge by this build?

We just use Blood Rage, even though they nerfed the chance you get frenzy charges per kill, at the rate we kill trash mobs, the 25% chance is fine.
IGN- JustaCIboy
Twitch.tv/BasedNito
Finally had a chance to sit down and put the leveling trees together. I tried to elaborate as best as i could on my rational for the path's i took, but most, if not all of my builds since ambush have been respecs of already high level characters, so forgive me if i forgot something. Especially with the introduction of Malichai and the bosses in act 4, can give even the best builds trouble it seems.

Also, the damage and defenses screenshots are still out of date because i don't have a computer that can play poe for the moment, i'll be sure to get that up to date as soon as mine gets fixed.
IGN- JustaCIboy
Twitch.tv/BasedNito
Finally purchased a bino's.
and yeah, you can't play without it.

It's the first thing you should buy. MMy gear is still shit though, lot to change.

Spoiler
Last edited by Pandaroux on Aug 14, 2015, 2:46:45 PM
Yeah, Bino's is pretty important as far as dps goes, i'm not too sure if you can reach the crit cap without it, or a T1 crit platinum kris or something.

I noticed in your gear you're using tempest shield, Have you taken acrobatics? because the block reduction of acro may be making your tempest shield a bit of a waste. Overall your gear looks good, for a temp league if nothing else. i'd recommend Replacing your amythest ring, since it isn't offering much, a nice flat phys roll and all res not withstanding.
IGN- JustaCIboy
Twitch.tv/BasedNito
testing out this build and atm lvl 72 and my dps with charges and flask is sitting at 93k its insane
btw any tips on my gear?
Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info