End of One Month Torment/Bloodlines Leagues and Announcement of Five Day Solo Leagues (Updated!)

Thank you for listening Chris. You're so super kawaii.
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*
Oh this is surprising hesaid we are right and it's not cool to reward only the nolifers.. Well thanks dude this made all the previous bad decisions about the closed beta a little bit better. :)
It really seems like a call to one player (who shall not be named) in particular, to "please come and play PoE for 5 days nonstop!" :D

That said, I'll play and do my best even though getting o 70 within this time frame is unlikely because of work and other life commitments.
"
MyH4o wrote:
"
Quazplum wrote:
"
MyH4o wrote:
ARE U FUCKIN KIDDIN ME? NO RAFFLE FOR PPL WHO ARE NOT NO-LIFERS?

You mean that thing randomly "raffling" off names up top? Every 5 fucking minutes kid.

Why do I even bother explaining to you, but will do...

By raffle I obviously mean the raffle they have done before:
Reach specific level -> enter a raffle. Set the level to be high enough but still doable for ppl who won't play 18hrs/day.

U happy now, "granny"?

level 70 in 5 days with one day being a sunday is piss easy though...try again
@Fidwin
the players will always be complaining if they feel they don't have the exact same chance on getting a beta key as everyone else, well, there's a timer on the home page for that.

what i would like to see its some race with less duration, 5 days is way too much, more races giving less keys would be cooler, like that most players can participate the entire race.
120 keys is a little light...

Couldn't you do top 75 and 75 random in each league? It can't break your beta to up this to 300 invites.
Any information about some more long term league for players who don't care about beta? I don't want to spend time playing garbage leagues like STD.
Love the change <3
Nice update :) I'm sure I'm not lucky enough to earn a beta key, but nice event anyways. :)
Player girlfriends_R_4_casuals is the first player to poop into a sock!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info