Five Day Solo Event (Hardcore)

Died 2 times to desync in A2, thats not fun...
... no thanks, I have enough.
i knew before that i'm slow, but yet...reading players reached sarn before i made 1/4 of Act 1...i'm amazed.
Good luck to all attempting to get a key :D
10k ppl race for 35 keys... just gg
Path of templars?
Oh, what a shocker. After having templar race invitational, now we got 5day templar solo self found.

But, it's fine. Totally expecting next race rewards to be class based.
(Hint: It's gonna be party so, so totally irrelevant)
Wow. It is possible to change page in this thread without having a stream popping up and having to pause/exit it EVERY TIME?
Even after hitting the "reply" button some stream loads and pops up again.

"
TiasE wrote:
I really hope that those that already have beta access show good manners and RIP their hardcore racing chars and deletes their softcore racing chars if they hit 70+ or more importantly top 35 before the race ends, it's not like you will be getting a key you can give away but you might be blocking someone else from getting in depending on how GGG does it. (maybe they answered this somewhere, but I haven't seen anything on this)

Those who already have a key can't win - they only race for fun.
Last edited by Jaille on Apr 26, 2015, 2:44:23 AM
Having big latency problems in the League, never had any issues with POE latency in the past, not sure what to make of it :P
Just sitting in down atm.
"
Matroxis wrote:
10k ppl race for 35 keys... just gg

more like 10k -35 ppl for 25 keys. Kinda interested how many actually get to lvl 70 as it is really easy. Interesting.
"
Jaille wrote:
Wow. It is possible to change page in this thread without having a stream popping up and having to pause/exit it EVERY TIME?
Even after hitting the "reply" button some stream loads and pops up again.

"
TiasE wrote:
I really hope that those that already have beta access show good manners and RIP their hardcore racing chars and deletes their softcore racing chars if they hit 70+ or more importantly top 35 before the race ends, it's not like you will be getting a key you can give away but you might be blocking someone else from getting in depending on how GGG does it. (maybe they answered this somewhere, but I haven't seen anything on this)

Those who already have a key can't win - they only race for fun.

any actual news on that? I know chris said yesterday that they can win but they will be "monitoring" and giving the keys to other ppl. As far as i know they can win and will win but GGG will try their best to compensate for ppl missing out the key for someone who already has it.
I see dead people :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info