The Awakening Item Page and Top-Tier Supporter Beta Access

"
Yerond wrote:
"
pianokingx3 wrote:
How about consistent supporters? :(

also this :p I never bought a top tier support but obviously I support ggg a lot :)

Now I have no idea if you were joking or not, but still you illustrate the danger of going about it this way. But seriously, you think anyone is just a diamond supporter, or just a grandmaster supporter? There may be two or three players who only bought one supporter pack and it was at the $1000 level, but almost all of them were probably very consistent supporters as well.
"
Chris wrote:
Tomorrow's news post is about a solo (trading disabled) five-day event that we'll be running starting on the weekend.

Ohhhh this is one fine Better Late Than Never.
IGN: KoTao
Consistent supporter hype!
Self-found event \o/

Edit: I actually don't care about beta that much now. From streams I saw it's heavily incomplete. Bring on the fun events though!
ProjectPT was right.
Last edited by passofexhale on Apr 22, 2015, 11:11:59 PM
I payed 2 win!

I also have over a thousand p2w fireworks...
Guess I better evaluate my priorities in life, who needs to eat when i can pay for beta access.
On a serious note, Thanks GGG for everything. Love this game, love you guys.
Very cool! Thanks for listening to the community about making the closed beta a little less random. While I would still love to get in, I think letting the big community supporters in like you're doing is a step in the right direction! Also, divination HYPE! :-)
Nice job!
Last edited by Head_hunterXL on Apr 22, 2015, 11:28:10 PM
Woooow
Rockin' since 2013.
OMG divination cards - sounds great, cant wait GGG

Also acces to supporters - great even if i got only master supporter that dont grant me acces

And evens for beta keys - nice

GJ GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info