The Awakening Item Page and Top-Tier Supporter Beta Access

Come on, 2nd highest pack for every one D:

"
Illsonmedia wrote:
You can have one big splurge and gain access, but you won't get access if you have supplied funds over several years as a consistent financial supporter?

Why you leave players like me out is very puzzling and upsetting, Chris.

This
IGN: Legends
Last edited by Legendknewl on Apr 22, 2015, 11:02:02 PM
"
Yerond wrote:
"
pianokingx3 wrote:
How about consistent supporters? :(

also this :p I never bought a top tier support but obviously I support ggg a lot :)

Maybe they will run down through the tiers? After this round they move on to the second highest tiers, then third, so on and so forth? We don't know. There are things I have disagreed with in this process but this is certainly not one of them. Most of the diamond/eternal/ruler/grandmaster/etc have purchased top tier packs in each round, they may end up with extra keys to give away too. Either way, they are opeing up more spots which is good news.
Yay! Looks like I am getting access soon. Thank you very much.
Pay to win to get beta. This is stupid.
Bored!
Divination card hype!
Oh boy it's an announcement of an announcement.
Read my book! The world ending in every way anyone ever thought it might end, all at once. First few chapters are available online for free.
http://www.amazon.com/The-End-World-Know-ebook/dp/B00CZ21JAQ
Does this mean those accounts are taken out of the timer pool since the top-tier supporters are guaranteed access now?
It is worth pointing out that this is a move in the pay-for-advantage direction, if after the fact.
"
0RadiusTwo wrote:

Hardly pay to win. If they announced this before these packs were not for sale then maybe
"
0RadiusTwo wrote:

lol get some mulah bruh
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info