The Awakening Item Page and Top-Tier Supporter Beta Access

Totally stoked for the key, can't wait to try out the filters!
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
HYPE!!! can't wait!
kind of suck that your giving out pass to beta the wrong way.
but for the people that have been playing since 2010 and 2011 close beta like my self an 20 of my friends don't get pass to play and we where the true poe supporter.
its been 5 year of playing your game over 1000$ spent to support this game same as the rest of my friends and many other people.

you give accesses to people that stream and have many people watching them but have only played the game for year or 2 .but the real supporter that have been there from the start get nothing.

reason why i don't have beta supporter on my name is wen poe was asking for donation from kick starter my friend did donation from his account and payed with one credit card and i gave him money. but access was given to two account(invite friend to play closed beta) this was back in 2011.
Last edited by ePuff on Apr 25, 2015, 6:01:28 PM
"
ePuff wrote:
but for the people that have been playing since 2010 and 2011 close beta like my self an 20 of my friends don't get pass to play and we where the true poe supporter.
its been 5 year of playing your game over 1000$ spent to support this game same as the rest of my friends and many other people.

you give accesses to people that stream and have many people watching them but have only played the game for year or 2 .but the real supporter that have been there from the start get nothing.

reason why i don't have beta supporter on my name is wen poe was asking for donation from kick starter my friend did donation from his account and payed with one credit and i gave him money. but access was given to two account(invite friend to play closed beta) this was back in 2011.

can you just calm down and relax? you act like you will never see the new content after Beta.

GGG's doing a great job.

oh and let me show off too...

Edit: removed the show off part
Listen to my Music !
www.reverbnation.com/cproject
Last edited by ardarnor on Apr 25, 2015, 6:04:47 PM
So why I don't have acces to Beta I am Grand Master Supporter and clock is 1 AM but still no Beta acces are you lying or what?

Edit: If it really is MST time zone then it's a bad mistake it means it will be available on my time at night between Sunday and Monday.... I wouldve played whole weekend but not then.
Last edited by erkki554 on Apr 25, 2015, 6:04:04 PM
Allow access Chris, the grandmaster are the only that has no access. :D
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
"
ardarnor wrote:
"
ePuff wrote:

reason why i don't have beta supporter on my name is wen poe was asking for donation from kick starter my friend did donation from his account and payed with one credit and i gave him money. but access was given to two account(invite friend to play closed beta) this was back in 2011.

can you just calm down and relax? you act like you will never see the new content after Beta.

GGG's doing a great job.

oh and let me showoff too...
bought 3x Apprentice 3x Jurneymaster 2x Master 1x Grandmaster
and i cant remember how much money i spend for other things

are you for real show off all you want but all i see is 1x grandmaster pack on your name and join date in 2013.
"
ePuff wrote:

are you for real show off all you want but all i see is 1x grandmaster pack on your name and join date in 2013.

go check out my Hideout on Standard =) Oh and yea this is my Second account.

IGN:... SrsPro ... SparkPro ...
Listen to my Music !
www.reverbnation.com/cproject
you there chris?? hype :D
Well, looks like it's gonna be closer to the 11:59pm troll time than I thought

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info