The Awakening Item Page and Top-Tier Supporter Beta Access

My key beta has not arrived here. :(((
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Was a key actually handed out? I'm just waiting for the client to download so I can't say for sure, but I got the impression you simply logged in if you were one of the supporters given early access. Should I be searching for a key?
うにゅ?
"
NuclearRaven wrote:
Was a key actually handed out? I'm just waiting for the client to download so I can't say for sure, but I got the impression you simply logged in if you were one of the supporters given early access. Should I be searching for a key?

Just log in.

Also, welcome back!
Currently playing on:
Ps5 - - Diablo IV s4, Predecessor, Dungeon Encounters, Assassins Creed Origins, Stellaris (finally);
Tablet - - Buriedbornes 2, Dawncaster Deckbuilder, Loop Hero, Fate GO;
and,
PC - - Word (book 2 final draft is *really* close to done)
"
Charan wrote:
Just log in.

Also, welcome back!

Good to hear.

Unfortunately only a brief return to take a quick look at this. Good to see a familiar fa...err...avatar.
うにゅ?
It looks like you guys are starting to give out a lot more beta keys, great!.

Despite being a Grandmaster with the knowledge ill get in to beta tomorrow I still feel obligated to ask for lower tier supporters to be given access to the beta too.

To me it feels only fair (if you grant access incrementally to each tier of supporter it would be great), they want it so much. Perhaps in due time.

Perhaps you guys already have something planned?
Make Things For Smile!
Last edited by AdzPoE on Apr 25, 2015, 10:30:04 AM
Seems to me GG is leaving a lot of money on the table. Charge $100 for beta access and maybe take off a buck or 2 for every day until launch and they would clean up.

P2W much
"
dramey wrote:
Seems to me GG is leaving a lot of money on the table. Charge $100 for beta access and maybe take off a buck or 2 for every day until launch and they would clean up.

They've already stated they don't want to allow too many people in at once. There's going to be bugs and issues initially. As things continue to get smoothed out, there will be more and more people invited. They aren't hurting for money, they just need people to test the beta.
On my command, unleash hell.
They also said they would be letting in all the grand master supporters today, though.

It's already half way through the day for me. I just hope it's not one of those situations where they wait until 11:59pm on that day and then grant access :P
Problem is I think it's about 5.45am in New Zealand.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info