The Awakening Item Page and Top-Tier Supporter Beta Access

To those at lower supporter levels:

Perhaps GGG is planning to phase supporters in level by level over time.

Just a guess.
To all getting in, congrats and make sure you report bugs so game can be good when it comes out.
Hey Chris, if we have multiple top-tier supporter titles, do we get additional keys?
WOOOHOOO!
"
Drumheller wrote:
To those at lower supporter levels:

Perhaps GGG is planning to phase supporters in level by level over time.

Just a guess.

if so, why not mention it and let people know that?
"
Yeeshak wrote:
So, with the new supporter packs of The Awakening we will have a "closed beta access" on the top tier packs too? People who can't spent shitons of money can't have access?

Just going by first post, this is nothing more than GGG rewarding people who supported them significantly in the past by buying major supporter packs. This seems like a good thing, generally.

If they decide to include Awakening supporter packs as a part of the Beta promotion...then it's crossed a line about p2p/p2w that GGG claimed they'd never cross. However! This hasn't happened yet and talking about it as if it has would be speculative/false/irresponsible.

I can't say this makes me wish I'd bought a pack in the past though, Beta access isn't that important a part of IRL things to make me wistful lol. The thing I miss is not being able to play the next step of PoE's evolution...that sucks and probably always will until I can finally get to the challenge. Watching streamers play was nice the first day or so, after that it's like "ARGH, why am I WATCHING" lol :(
For POE Devs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ea6UuRTjkKs
Died like this in HC before: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVsgFUiD-Y8

u_u
Looks like friday will be a nice day.
I love pie.
Thanks a lot <33333

Ok i'm now fapping really hard on those MTG style "divination cards"
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.
Last edited by Kagari on Apr 22, 2015, 11:28:53 PM
So someone that did a lump sum of $1000 one time gets into the beta, but someone that's donated more then $1000 as a constant contributor the last few years gets nothing?

Makes sense....

Great game, can't wait until I have access to new content. This FREE game is not possible without the team and the supporters. Sh*t works! I will buy more stash tabs for sure and hopefully can swing a bit more down the road. Thank you all. !!!
Yours Truly,
Stash Tab Buyer

Edit: I want to be more clear that I'm not being facetious. This is my most favorite game of all time.
Period.
Last edited by What_the_hell_is_that on Apr 22, 2015, 11:37:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info