Multiple projectile voidbearer

Well if they weren't physitral link ( cancer link ) i would have killed them before i died i think, or at least gained some life gain on hit.

But I died after i spinned through them once, which isn't insta but not enough to react.

Hm yea a flask would have given me time to take pots maybe... i don't know tho :(

"
Keks22 wrote:
"
hallohoofd wrote:
Flask would only give me 10% more red, definitely not enough to survive.

But yea with this patch cyclone is probably not good idea.
Just wait after the fix, i crush everything then :P

10% more is a lot, ress gets more effective above 75% by a lot 20000total dmg means 5000 at 75% ress but only 3000 at 85% the difference would be if you have 4k life you will surivive but without 10% you wont survive

People underestimate flask too much. They make things more complicated when there are easy solutions. Also with 4900 life (if im not mistaken) its imposible to get instakill by voidbearers unless you are running a -max res map which is also a poor choice, probably u had no good leech so you had no time to recover and leap away? dunno rlly to me its like you are exaggerating too much with the "instakill" thing.

note: srry for my awful english xD

Edit: now that i read the post above that was a plink pack... well that sux totally srry for you bro and ya try using elemental pots, you will get a lot of damage reduction, not 10% less like someone said, more like 40% less damage since +1max res if im not mistaken is around 4% less damage.

If you got a nice movement speed boots u can try skipping quicksilvers and instead bringing 2 life flask 1 granite (or another) 1 topaz and 1 ruby
Last edited by BIGLITRO on Apr 22, 2015, 12:17:06 PM
Oh man, it's amazing how voidbearers don't even have the potential to be scary anymore in Maps in 2.0 <3
"
Oh man, it's amazing how voidbearers don't even have the potential to be scary anymore in Maps in 2.0 <3

They hav never been scary, its just that people is so careless.
"
BIGLITRO wrote:
"

Well, also they aren't scary to many casters, since a high level AA means they do 0 damage.
They aren't even scary with a glasscanon caster who don't use AA. You just have to avoid standing still before them.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
I think only 30% of the player base makes serious use of flasks. People still don't get that to play this game you need to master them.

I know at least two people that don't bother using any flask most of the time.
Last edited by chromafunk on Apr 23, 2015, 7:02:30 AM
It's either flasks or skills, my fingers can't cover everything, and moving them around during a fight is likely to mess up which finger does what. Especially annoying that allocating a single key to drink flasks isn't optimal. The way I see it, games are more fun when they don't require more action-keys than I have fingers.

That said, as a non-cyclone melee I know that voidbearers are dangerous in packs because they have far shot, and if there's more than one of them, then one or more will likely end up at a range where they do extra damage. So I move around until I can catch one alone. With Phylacteral Link that would involve quite a lot of kiting, and I'd surely throw some Conversion Traps to distract them from me.
"
Gillsing wrote:
It's either flasks or skills, my fingers can't cover everything, and moving them around during a fight is likely to mess up which finger does what. Especially annoying that allocating a single key to drink flasks isn't optimal. The way I see it, games are more fun when they don't require more action-keys than I have fingers.

That said, as a non-cyclone melee I know that voidbearers are dangerous in packs because they have far shot, and if there's more than one of them, then one or more will likely end up at a range where they do extra damage. So I move around until I can catch one alone. With Phylacteral Link that would involve quite a lot of kiting, and I'd surely throw some Conversion Traps to distract them from me.

plink alone is a serious annoyance since you cant even leech, thanks god they removed it from 2.0
"
BIGLITRO wrote:
"

Large packs in GMP maps can be very scary to melee builds. Like, cyclone is great and all, tears through packs if used right, but even a cycloner has to be a lot more careful and draw off each individual voidbearer in a GMP mob. Doesn't matter how high leech you have or how high your resists are (unless you're RF and can pop a ruby flask to get damn near 100% resist).
Last edited by codetaku on Apr 23, 2015, 6:09:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info